White Trash July 4th Party (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
I'll let Kowboy add his usual excellent story telling.....but a great time was had by all, ate lots of good food, beer and some great fireworks, including a couple of on site misfires by the Fire control guy :eek: :eek:
MVC-002F.JPG
MVC-004F.JPG
sadfasd.JPG

Last edited:
:d :d
MVC-005F.JPG
smoot.JPG
kid.JPG

more pix
chyna.JPG
MVC-011F.JPG
MVC-018F.JPG

OK one more good looking kid, then fireworks
MVC-019F.JPG
MVC-001F.JPG
MVC-005F.JPG

Kowboy, enjoying things......I'll let him tell all of ya' why he was not his usual grumpy self.....
MVC-007F.JPG
MVC-009F.JPG
MVC-010F.JPG

:D :cool: :beer:
MVC-012F.JPG
MVC-014F.JPG
MVC-016F.JPG

@ more fireworks,
good fun...wish all of ya' could have been there :beer: :cheers: .
MVC-016F.JPG
MVC-017F.JPG
MVC-018F.JPG

:beer: :cheers:
MVC-024F.JPG
MVC-023F.JPG
MVC-028F.JPG

I shore wish I could move out there with you guys. Find me some of that Military style work and I will come on out! Hate we missed the party. Looks like yall got some fine lookin' young-uns. Must have been a great time for Kowboy to be smile'n so much!

Later,

We just got in and man what a fun time. I was so friggin relaxed that it was incredible. Kowboy, thanks for the room and board!!! Butch, what a great looking job on the 40 you put the V6 in. Finally got to meet Deb!!!! Got to meet Josh's baby Pit Bulls. I think Smootus was in serious danger from getting too much attention from my girls. That dog is incredible!! Lisa sorry about the burned leg when that artillery shell misfired(ha, Ha) twice. And damn can Fro and Ann cook! The whole family loved it!! Hope that nobody remembers any of the stories my wife kept telling on me when I went inside! THANKS GUYS,. White Trash Power.

Ahhh yessssss ..... Thanks for the thread and the pics Old Man.

I gotta say that, By Gawd, the first official White Trash Social-Type Event was a damn fine affair. We done had 5 outta 6 officers present and our Grumpy Technical Advisor. :bounce: :bounce:

The Old Man done mentioned the food, beer, and fireworks. But what made it a hit was the fact that we done had young'uns and WOMEN! Josh brought his fine little girlfriend ... as always, Fro brought Murmy ... and the Fireman done toted his whole fam-dam-ly out from Iowa Park. Hell, the only reason we done invited The Old Man was so we could flirt with his wife, Deb. One of our other neighbors brought his family too. [We're still recruitin' them]. The Chief of Security was a big hit with the crowd but when the fireworks started, he showed his true colors ... tucked his tail and jumped in the back of Josh's wagon! :D

The Fireman got put on a "time-out" when he loaded an artillary shell firework deal upside down in the little launchin' tube thang and it showered the crowd. :doh:

Even the 3X's Critters had a good weekend with all the attention and table scraps. :cool:

Although every night's a party at the 3X's, this one raised the bar. :bounce2: :bounce2:

A Big Time in Elwood. :beer:

:bounce: :bounce2: :flamingo: :flamingo: :flamingo: :bounce2: :bounce:

thats pretty cool how they get them fireworks to spell out coors! ;)

Bodean said:
Must have been a great time for Kowboy to be smile'n so much!

Later,

Hey Kowboy, ya' gonna tell 'em why ya' was smilin' so much????And sitting around a lot BTW... :D :D :D

Butch

Was damn sure moving around all tender like, weren't he? Big ass smile though.

Damn fine pix. Sorry I missed what looked like a great time. :cheers:

Ifn' Kowboy ain't spillin' the beans, I say we start guessin'. :confused:
I'm putting my money on a brand spankin new VASECTOMY!! :eek: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom