Average price to have flares bedlined? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just got off the phone with a local shop that gave me a $400 quote to spray the fender flares in Line-X :eek:

That's with me removing them and doing all the prepwork :confused:

Is this stuff really that expensive or did he give me a BS quote cause he drives a Jeep? :doh:

Dunno why, but I figured it would be a about $150-$200 tops :whoops:

Has anyone else done this before?

How much did you pay?

Rick

You can buy a liner extreeme kit for $125 that comes with a spray nozzle and do everything you want to do on your truck. All you need is an air compressor. There are several writeups on several different products that are easy to DIY.

DIY!

Heh, I get it all for WAY cheaper than you guys...but for what I have done on mine, most would quote over $1K, I got it at a fraction of that :)

I was told $800 for the rockers and it went up fast from there.

We pay $5 per square foot plus a small labor fee where I work. If you're decent at math that should give you an idea.

Man that is steep! Go with the do it yourself kits. There are a few out there with good reviews. I've had good luck with herculiner, sprayed and rolled on. Used on farm implements and jeeps and it held up great. I'm gonna do my 80whenever I get around to de-flaring the thing. They quote high on that stuff because they probably would rather stick to truck beds. Plus you can say you did it yourself.

Found a local Rhino dealer and he did it for $150 :cool:

rhinodflares.JPG

rhinodflares2.JPG

rhinodflares3.JPG

rhinodflares4.JPG

rhinodflares5.JPG

The bumpers will be getting some work done (welded bars, swingouts,etc.) and I'll most likely have them coated as well :)

Rick

Found a local Rhino dealer and he did it for $150 :cool:

rhinodflares.JPG

rhinodflares2.JPG

rhinodflares3.JPG

rhinodflares4.JPG

rhinodflares5.JPG

The bumpers will be getting some work done (welded bars, swingouts,etc.) and I'll most likely have them coated as well :)

Rick

i think you need some more lights on the roof, maybe more on tha back

looks good

Nice - that's about the price I paid for the Durabak and prep materials to DIY.

I removed my fender flares and had line-x put in their spots. They charge me a little under 300 for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom