Search results for query: *

  • Users: Spike Strip
  • With Smog thread
  • Content: Threads, Posts
  • Order by date

Forum search Google search

  1. Spike Strip


    Got Sticker shock ? Manaflow are really the best, but you'll pay ... Cheaper would be to go to a Mom 'n Pop muffler shop and let them weld a Universal CAT in (DON'T LET THEM CUT OFF THE THERMOSENSOR WIRE/PROBE) that is CARB approved. Some CATs that are not CARB approved will work, but you'll...
Top Bottom