lol..i thought thats what you meant but hate to assume...Sold the LC to a dealer that i bought a new RL from. At the end of the day i only lost about 2k over 3 months. Had i not known the owner of the dealership i doubt i would have considered such a transaction. Got the RL for $500 over...
As you may or may not know, i have sold my 2004 LC. I had just purchased the wind deflector for the hood and now that i dont own the truck anymore, i dont need it......Its going to be a bitch to ship, so do i just trash it? Anyone near Richmond, VA need one?
1. Equally equipped 530 will cost significantly more
2. RL has way more power and SH-AWD
3. RL has more interior room.
4. Much more comfortable
5. I get to drive it instead of the 3 series loaner car at the shop
I drove both and liked the RL better. Simple as that.
Its not FWD, its AWD. The reasons why i went with the RL over the BMW:
1. the new 5 series is ugly, and it will stay that way for another 5-6 years given BMW's normal product life.
2. iDrive is a pain.
3. a similarly equipped 530i, with 40 less horsepower runs $57,415. Given the RL's discount...
If i have 5 people in the car, go over a speed bump and feel it bottom out, is it time? if not, what do i need to keep an eye out for and if so, what do i buy to keep the comfort ride but provide better overall support? 2004 LC.
I have the Dunlop Grand Treks (i believe thats the name)....They are practically new but id like something with a little more meat (not a tremendous amount) to them but something that will also maintain a smooth and quiet ride. Is there such an animal? i have had AT Revo's before and loved...
I almost bought an 05 LC but felt better about the seller with my 04. The 05 has that AM/SAT button that allows direct connection between XM and your head unit. I wouldnt take it to the dealer - go to a higher end car audio place and they can do it.