your main HVAC switch panel bulb where the boat prop fan blade logo icon is located is confirmed 12v ?
if so , i have something for you to consider that will blow your mind , i am working on my store listing as we speak ,
- i spent some solid time understanding fully then...
Just did both HVAC bulbs Saturday night ,
- I found myself going beyond simply updated LED bulbs them selves
- I feel after complete , I got as many new and exciting LED Lumen value from my ever growing exploration with NU-FINISH product I show below , it’s simply my latest new living and...
whats up here ?
better photos please , there is fuzzy suggestions your wire is severed at the connector you indicate at the top terminal bay ?
- i have 12v-24v LED Combo-bulbs if you in doubt here PM me , but the EWD resister indicates a step-down from 24v to 12v perhaps 🤔
i have a new idea ?
- the bulb you got from toyota was dropped on the ground or smashed by another part perhaps
- field bench test it and see if it's a good bulb or not ?
- step #1 here , confirm and verify .......