Cleaned up the hood closure mechanism.
Seems like the PO drenched it with WD40, even though the mechanism needs no lubrication to work. The oil just collects dust.
3 bolts, 5 minutes scrubbing with kerosene, works like new.
The plate is held by a bent stainless steel bracket. Came with the ARB bumper.
The only advantage is that the bolts are not going thru the numbers but from the top of the plate.
Here's an image from behind the license plate.
1. Disassemble the front lights, grille and bumper.
2. Blacked out all the chrome.
3. Took the winch apart, changed the grease in the gear.
4. Sprayed the entire bumper with matching body color.
5. Installed an aluminum fairlead instead of the rollers.
6. Installed a new synthetic line.