How time flies, lol!!
I don't even want to make any promises about these things!
Don't count on me getting any more of them anytime soon, but if/when I do, I'll know where to post up. :rolleyes:
Sorry if I've ruined anybody's expedition plans or caused you to have excessive bug bites because...
I've finally been cleared of the payment option hurdle in Japan and am ready to get this going, for real, I hope!!!
I am going to give it until the end of next week (Sunday, March 17, 2013) to accept, revise, cancel orders.
If you have been put on the list earlier on this thread...
1 pair of bug screens to sell, ASAP!!!
Something came up (No, I'm not going broke, yet!) that causes me to have to unload the pair of 80 series 3rd-row bug screens!!
As for the price I am going to ask $125, with shipping included for CONUS.
I would like to sell them by noon, PST tomorrow...
Just (another lame) update:
I'm in the final process of being verified by PayPal (again).
Once I'm legit I should be able to collect your hard-earned $$$, transfer into my bank account in Japan, then wire transfer to the shop's bank account (they won't take cc's) and finally get this thing...
Don't be shocked, I hope you guys are sittin' down, because I actually e-mailed the manufacturer and did hear back from them.
It's kind of a good news, because they told me that I could order and they would actually ship the order (bulk) to my address in Utah!
Now the only thing is that they...
WOW, it's been a while, hasn't it?!?!
I guess as of now I have to put it on hold, but "hopefully" I would be able to do something about it before the camping season gets into the full swing (I guess where you are it's camping season all year around. :doh:
In the mean time I will see if the...
Hey, so sorry guys for having kept you hangin'!
Maybe I'm too naive to think that I'll get the quantity that I was originally looking for in one shot.
Let me re-visit the "list" and see where we're at and maybe we just have to do it. MAYBE!!
Thanks for your patience and please feel free to...
That is A-OK!
Sorry that it's taken this long.
I wish I could just buy 10 sets of each and offer them like I used to with the screens. :doh:
Thanks, I just did!
Not sure how much more interest this will generate now that the camping season is just about over for most of us. :doh:
So, now after a couple of more PM's, we've got 9 sets of bug screens and (still) 8 sets of the shades! (You can refer to the list on Post #80 on Page 3)
I am heading to Canada (Calgary) for a little over a week tomorrow. So I won't be able to do much until after I get back.
So, as it sits, now...
Sorry!! No update, yet!
Since by the time this (or-)deal materializes the camping season might be coming to close for the season we may have to just shoot for next spring.
But I guess that's the pessimist in me talking, not thinking that we'd get a few more orders to get to the magic...
I may answer differently if you ask(ed) me another day, but today I am going to turn it down. :doh:
Although I feel comfortable in assuming that they're identical and they would fit, I would not want to risk purchasing them, have them shipped to me, and then ship them to your...
I would really hate to cause an increase to the cost any more than it already has.
So, if at all possible, I would really like to wait for 10.
Having said that, if there are no other takers in a week or so, then maybe we would have to move forward and just hope to adjust the price and see...