For Sale FL-Warn HS9500 winch l JDM OEM Toyota Roof Rack l etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fellas,

Doing my garage cleaning right now and found some parts that I no longer need. So all the prices are OBO and do NOT include shipping.

First, I have a Warn Hi Speed (HS) 9500 in good working condition for sale. Bought it from a buddy of mine but have never put it on my truck because I opted for an OEM winch set up. Comes with everything (remote control and roller aren't pictured) you need. SOLD!!

Second, I have a JDM OEM Toyota aluminum roof rack for sale. Its overall dimension is approx. 43"x52". The inside of the rack (cargo area) is approx. 34"x47". Loading capacity is 45 kg (99 lbs). Should fit universal cross bars (i.e., Thule). Asking $60

DSCN5207.jpg

DSCN5119.jpg

DSCN5118.jpg

Third, A BNIB JDM "style" hood protector. Very nice and cool looking. I have installed one on my truck and always get compliments. Still in package. Ordered extra for my buddy but he sold his truck before even putting this on. SOLD!!

Also, I have a set 4 of OEM Toyota SR5 steel wheels for sale. They came off of a '89 4Runner SR5, in fair condition. One wheel has a slight bend (see pic) but holds air just fine. Pictures show only 3 but I have the 4th as well, in similar condition (it still has tire mounted on so that's why I didn't take the picture of it). Fit IFS mini truck only. Asking $50 for the set of 4. Will not separate the set at the moment.

DSCN6643.jpg

DSCN6644.jpg

Then, I also have a bunch of TRD decals/stickers. Some are aluminum and some are vinyl. $3 each I can combine shipping for these.

1. SOLD OUT!!

2. Only 1 left!!!

DSCN4049.jpg

3. SOLD OUT!!

4. SOLD OUT!!

5. ARB heavy duty nylon bag. Brand new with tag. $50 shipped OBO

DSCN0023.jpg

6.ARB Air Locker/logo key chains brand new. $12 shipped each.

DSCN7505.jpg

DSCN7504.jpg

7. A pair of OEM side marker amber lights in good condition, no crack, just a very tiny chip on the bottom of the top one seen in the pic. $10 plus shipping.

DSCN7506.jpg

8. A set of Accel wires brand new in the box. Unknown application. Part# 7943B $15 plus shipping OBO

DSCN7785.jpg

DSCN7784.jpg

And last but not least, I have quite a few OEM parts laying around; a set of BNIB FJ80 mud flaps, rear tail lights, front amber blinkers, etc. that I have yet to take pictures. If anyone interested, just let me know and I'll take pictures and post them for you.

Last edited:
How much for 1,2,3,5 trd decals? Shipped to nyc?

Since you're a fellow Thai :), how about $12 shipped and I'll throw in another pair of these for free...

DSCN4056.jpg

Will the winch fit the ARB bumper shown in the photos? That is the same one I have.

Will you take $450 for the winch?

Thanks

Will the winch fit the ARB bumper shown in the photos? That is the same one I have.

Will you take $450 for the winch?

Thanks

All PM's replied. Thanks all for the interests.

Duke

More stuff added.

Last edited:
bump. reduced prices.

Is the authentic ARB logo key chain brand new? If it is, I'll take it.

Last edited:
Any more of the number one decals?

K

Any more of the number one decals?

K

Yes, I have 1 left for #1.

2 left for #2.

1 left for #3

1 left for #4.

$4 shipped, then add $3 for each additional decal. Or free shipping if you, or anyone, take all of them.

My Paypal account is...

chuckarat@msn.com

Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:
More decals. These are larger than the ones in the first post. So, shipping will be a bit higher than $1 :) I can also combine shipping charge if you buy multiple items.

6. 4"x17" I have 3 of these. Will update the quantity accordingly. $10 each plus shipping.

DSCN7925.jpg

7. 5"x29" I have only 1. The reflection from my camera's flash makes it look orange. It's actually red. $12 plus shipping.

DSCN7928.jpg

8. 5"x30.5" Again, only 1. $12 plus shipping.

DSCN7933.jpg

Last edited:
Your box is full

message sent!

You got mail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom