"Big" OEM Oil Filter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
These are the filters everyone wants, but can't always find, at a price that's hard to beat!

PN# 15600-41010

Filter.jpg

Standard ground shipping is free.

$9.99/each or 10 (1 case) for 89.99

PM or email to order or for more info.

Kerry (Paypal is sales@cruisergiftshop.com)

Last edited:
Cool. PM sent.

Free filter offer is done. Still have plenty of filters though!

All PM's answered. Plenty of filters left

Bump!

Got the filters today. I was surprised to see how much bigger comparing to the regular one. Thanks again! :cheers:

Last edited:
I will take one

It's in your front seat:)

how is this filter different from the long filter at the dealer?

Bump!

Got the filters today. I was surprised to see how much bigger comparing to the regular one. Thanks again! :cheers:

The 15600-41010 (right) has about double the capacity of the smaller "D3" filter (left)
photo.jpg

All PM's answered. Another 6 cases are due in tomorrow.

Dude, where do you find this stuff? First you get the OEM snorkle in the US and now you find these filters I thought were discontinued.

Will you be able to have a continual supply of these or is this a limited offer? I still have three of the smaller filters I'd like to use first.

Dude, where do you find this stuff? First you get the OEM snorkle in the US and now you find these filters I thought were discontinued.

Will you be able to have a continual supply of these or is this a limited offer? I still have three of the smaller filters I'd like to use first.

Friends in low places:D

The filters should be here to stay. Any dealer can order the filters for you. However, most will want you to order at least a case, and will likely charge nearly $13/each ($130 case) plus tax. I'm giving you the option to buy one and have it shipped to your door for under $10.

Bump. Plenty in stock, ready to ship:D

Are these for the 1FZ?

Yes, but they will also work on all of the inline 6's that use a spin on filter. Order the 20004's if you have a V-8.

Last edited:
is it still $89.99 for a case of 10 with free ground shipping.

pm me paypal info

thanks,
sam

Price is still the same. PM'd ya.

All PM's answered.

All orders have been processed. I'm out of town until Thursday, so any orders between Monday and then won't ship until Thursday afternoon. This includes filters and all OEM parts orders.

All orders that were received by last week were shipped. Thanks for everyone's patience! Plenty of filters left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom