Trailer specific tent and changing room (south african) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lx450landcruiser

Threads
Looking to sell just the tent setup off the Conqueror compact. This sale will include the complete tent set up, matress, flip out bed extension, latter, cover ect.. basiclly everything you need to attach this to your trailer. The tent is 5 foot wide (front of trailer to back of trailer) by i believe 5 foot wide ( i can verrify this later) theres a small flip out section tha makes the bed longer thats part of the tent and it all folds into the tent. the tent has no floor as its designed to mount to the roof of a trailer. Ill even throw in the break down awning poles and ropes. This is a brand new tent never been used. and manufactured in south africa just like the eezi awns.

looking for $2000
currently located in arizona
IMG_5134.jpg
IMG_5138.jpg
IMG_5152.jpg

it has no floor? so roof of the trailer is the floor? with the extension how long is bed area? who is maker of tent? ever used?

it has no floor? so roof of the trailer is the floor? with the extension how long is bed area? who is maker of tent? ever used?

Correct the roof of the trailer makes up the floor. id say with the extension you gain another foot and ahalf to 2 feet so the total length of the bed is about 6.5 to 7 foot. the maker of the tent is I believe conqueror (there names on it?) the tent is brand new never used.

2 questions please... ok 1 and a clarification florr plan is 5 x 5 ?and if there is no floor do you think one could be made for it ? so that it could sit on top of my exsisting trailer racks ? and do you think you could drive it up here to niagara falls so i could get a closer look at it ? ok just kiddin bout the last part.. that might just be the ticket for my m101.. thanx bryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom