1968 Tub, Frame, Title Nearly Rust Free (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1968 Tub, Frame, Title Nearly Rust Free No Longer Available

I picked up a parts car recently that has been dissassembled since sometime before 1990. The story is that it was brought to Wyoming from Arizona around 1977. The top has a Scott's Imports sticker on it from Scottsdale AZ. The only rust in this tub is the 2 small spots on the rear door sill. Floors, quarters, braces, everything else is solid. The paint is original and I have been buffing out a few spots. Lots of minor scratches but good overall condition. Never wrecked, no bondo. The frame is also solid but has been converted for a small block Chevy conversion. I have a set of original motor and trans brackets that could go with it. I can include axles and springs with it if someone wants a rolling chassis to flat tow. This is by far the best body and frame that I've had in the last 20 years. If I wasn't so far into my 69, I would jump ship and build this one.

$1500.00 for the bare tub, frame, title, axles, and springs. (Axles will be from a 1965)

No longer availabe in this configuration. May re-list later as a complete, running vehicle.
P1010006.JPG
P1010007.JPG

Last edited:
Still available

This is still available. I have a 79 3/4 ton Chevy with a 350, SM465, and an adapter to the 3 speed transfer case that I would throw in for $350. (Complete truck with 14 bolt rear and 10 bolt corporate front)

I've had several e.mails and pms asking if I would just sell the tub. At this point, I would like to sell the tub, frame, title together. If nobody wants this combo, I will probably assemble it with the Chevy 350, SM465, and sell it as a complete, running rig.

This is still available. I am willing to negotiate on more or less parts, but I do want to keep the frame, tub, and title together as a minimum.

Picture assembled

This is a shot of the rig as it is today. Not all parts are included for the listed price:D
P1010016.JPG

My girlfriend is lucky that's not closer or I'd be all over that. Do you have other pics from a different angle?

why has this not sold??? hmmm

what are you planning on doing with my 68 axles again?

I was going to use the axles out of this one on my 45. But if I can buy yours, I can leave this rig together.

T'is tempting ...

My girlfriend is lucky that's not closer or I'd be all over that. Do you have other pics from a different angle?

I was going to use the axles out of this one on my 45. But if I can buy yours, I can leave this rig together.

Seems like a shame not to finish it off after having taken it this far ...

No longer available in this configuration. May re-list later as a complete, running rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom