V8 mounts and other misc stuff for sale/trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserbrett

GOLD Star
Threads
Got a bunch of stuff for sale/trade:
I will get pics for the rest of the stuff tomorrow...

Custom rear t-case crossmember- $50 23.75" from mounting bolt to mounting bolt, t-case center is about 10.5" from LH mounting bolt. You will need some simple chassis tabs from A&A Manufacturing Online to use on the frame.

Electric Fan- $40
-11" blade diameter, 11.5" mounting width. good shape, barely used on a V8 FJ55. I bought it new, and used it to drive about 100 miles before I parted the cruiser.

Holley 600 carburetor- $80
Near new holley 600 vacuum secondary carb. I put it on a 350 v8 in my FJ45 since the q-jet was giving me so many problems. About a year, and 500 miles later I yanked the motor so I could install a 2F. Ran great, never a problem. Has been sitting, so might need a gasket kit. part number 1850. Includes a square bore to spreadbore adapter plate.(you can install it inplace of a Q-jet.

14.5" diameter universal mount flex fan- $20
-Mounted it on my FJ55, and it was just too close to the radiator on the v8 conversion so its only been used a little bit.

Toyota 3-spd to chevy bellhousing adapter plate- $40
-Mate your 3speed L/C tranny and t-case to your chevy V8 bellhousing. not sure what bellhousing is needed, but its reportedly an older AA part number 712523 in good shape. Includes a new bronze chevy pilot bearing.

Misc other stuff
-Rancho 2.5" spring bushings $5 for all
-Misc emblems, FJ40 ones have broken studs, FJ60 one is good. $5 each
-FJ60 side louvre $5
-Mallory Distributor cap and rotor from F/2F mallory distributor from MAF. $5
-FJ60/62 tailgate stop $5
-aftermarket 4 speed FJ40 shifter boots. $5 each
-FJ60 hood hinge?-$5
-CCOT door weatherstripping. 1 front door W/S and one amby door.- $5 each
-FJ40 headlight switch- $10
-AA t-case shifter bracket for TH350 adapter- $20
-FJ60 Spring pins. good usable shape, $5 each, $10 for all three.
-Amby door latch catch, aftermarket. $5 (mounts to hardtop or door sill)
-Chevy V8 long water pump pulley and crank pulley. 2 grooves each. will include upper alternator bracket pictured. $10

All of the stuff is best offer! I prefer trades on stuff, I need the following stuff: Let me know what you have and make an offer or proposed trade, trades will work favorably for you if you have stuff listed below. Not in any particular order:

*FJ40/55 steering wheel from 73 & up vintage in good shape
*FJ40/55 ('68-72) early headlight switch bezel(or early wiper switch bezel) with chrome not peeling
*FJ55 Heater control sliding lever knobs(early large ones)
*FJ55 early dash mounted transfer case hi-neutral-low lever(handle not broken off)
*FJ55 firewall section for hi-lo shift lever to pass through firewall.(from up to 72ish with vacuum shift t-case-will need to be cut from a parts rig)
*FJ55 early blinker switch with good stalk/knob(from a column without the ignition key cylinder)
*FJ55 relay for front tailgate switch(has two big blue wires and a small black connector-mounted on pedal bracket)
*FJ55 early fender emblems(metal ones with separate "TOYOTA" and "Landcruiser"
*FJ55 glove box door pull handle
crossmember.JPG
elec fan.JPG
flexfan.JPG

Last edited:
You have PM about the V8 front mounts and also the rear t-case mount.

Brett,

I may have quite a few of the items you are looking for on the pig I will be parting out. PM me if your interested.

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom