WTB: FJ 45 LWB Under box spare tire carrier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The one that looks like you could ski behind the truck holding onto the handles?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using IH8MUD

WTB: under box spare tire carrier for 1966 FJ 45

Your question: Q?"The one that looks like you could ski behind the truck holding onto the handles?

Answer: I am not sure what the spare tire carrier looks like as I have no example to base this on. Have 1966 AND 1976 FJ 45's. The 1966 has a new replacement Aqualu box. (no spare tire carrier). The 1976 has a home build box...again no spare tire carrier.
bye

Does it bolt to these? Id take a picture of the carrier itself but its outside and about 20 degrees out.

ForumRunner_20131125_205946.jpg

Spare tire carrier fj45

Yes....my frame looks just like your photo ( helpful, thx) so am assuming those are the attachment points for the spare tire carrier.

See photos ( I hope)

Q? Do you have what I need.? And how much ?

I do. Lemme dig it out this holiday and snap a pic.

WANTED: under box style spare tire carrier : (1966) FJ 45, LWB
COWBOY BOB

I have one I replaced with S-10 tank. I hadn't thought about letting it go until now but I don't think I'll ever use it. It's in excellent condition.

Sent from my iPad using IH8MUD

I'm out of town for the holiday but found some pictures. I can take more when I return. That is original frame paint to give you an idea.

image-2896757066.jpg

image-530758874.jpg

Last edited:
Not wanting to hijack but I need one also. So if there happens to be one floating around after you guys are done i'm interested.

Again sorry for the hi jack

Looks like there r 2. I need to dig in the leaves for the retaining threaded rod as my ziplock clearly deteriorated. Let the first guy get his and you can get seconds. Like leftover turkey.

ForumRunner_20131130_124745.jpg

ForumRunner_20131130_124759.jpg

Tornado alley
Looks like what I need. Q? How much and how can I pay ?( Paypal, Visa, send you a $USD cheque ( drawn on a US bank....I am in Canada)
Shipping address:
Bob Shaunessy
3135 West Side Road
Invermere, British Columbia, Canada
V0A 1K4

Ok...if someone passes or if anyone has a third....I'm also in the market

Mine's on its way to canada.. You other guys get to duke it out for the remainders.. Shipping these things ain't cheap..

Mine's on its way to canada.. You other guys get to duke it out for the remainders.. Shipping these things ain't cheap..

I think the crossing the border had a little to do with the cost, versus staying in the states.

Well we saved it from the scrap pile at least and it will live on. Yeah stupid customs. At least I live with an international logistics guru. She put her title down on the form as customs broker. Good to see vintage stuff going to good homes.

I would like one also. If someone could create a sketch with dimensions and images of areas , I may be able to reproduce some of them. There is probaly enough need to make at least 15 sets or so. :hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom