rain (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Don't know how the rest of you faired, but this is getting ridiculous. We have had 8+" of rain. My acreage in DeSoto is even worse. Outside painting came to a screaching halt. Feels like I live in Seattle:bang:

I didn't like the day of cleaning water out of my basement but I had a large cup of STF up after watching the Lake Delton situation on the news. I hope everybody comes out alright.

I didn't like the day of cleaning water out of my basement but I had a large cup of STF up after watching the Lake Delton situation on the news. I hope everybody comes out alright.
From what I understand, a friend of mine in Jefferson along the rock river, is busy sandbagging. He also said Lake D. is drained....
Gays Mills is leveled(near my 32 acres), along with all other non damned rivers in W. Wi.

Now predicting heavy rains tomorrow. Nice. Really don't like this new weather pattern. Kinda like our winter, only now rain.

Wow. :eek:
Fondy has drained down some but the creeks are definietly full. Last night was nuts. Never have I seen rain like that anywhere!
I thought I was going to have to launch a boat this morning.
I was about 6" of water height shy of having water geysering into my house and with no sump it would have been not fun.

Neigbor's nearby were not so lucky.:frown:

Storm sewer backing up into my basement. Walls are well sealed but the windows filled up with water in the basement and leak in. No big deal I guess. The river next to my house is WAY up. The boats in the marina are floating a good 2.5' above the docks. The water at the end of my driveway was 4' deep but is down this morning. All in all we fared well. Many are worse off than my family.

there starting to close roads and sandbaag the downtown here any parks near the river
have ducks swimming in them rather than people walking and it's not expected to crest here till thursday

My sister and her husband lost everything in their business. Location ,downtown Cedar Rapids IA. Lost about 80 computers, all the electronics.....:eek::eek:

Not good at all.

I'm lucky I live just north of all the flooding, but did drive down to Hanks House on Thursday, the water certainly was deep on His street.

Niner it got up past the tree to my front steps before it started to go down. Absolutely crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom