WTB: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
Chevy 5.3 V8 motor, harness/puter included...and a 4L60 attached would be a bonus....

if you run across one, let me know....'tis buggy time ;)

For your 40? Or new project?

buggy project

5.7 in the 40 is stayin...not sure what to do with the rig once I build a buggy, but I'll deal with that later....

I've got the entire '93 S10, Vortec 4.3, 4l60E attached, the entire truck could be yours. that gets you the harrness, 'puter Fuel pump and fuel lines (I used the lines on the Heep project fit quite nicely) and it also gets it out of my yard.

I've got a couple offers on a 4.3.....I want the 5.3 V8

thanks tho ;)

Speaking of projects Woody. You got any where yet on the fancy trailer project? If so, I'd be curious to see some pics!!

fancy trailer? mmmm......

did pickup a 32' gooseneck tho ;)

You need to talk to A's bro inlaw he is doing a carbed one for a street rod. He said they are plentiful and cheap the street rodders are getting the aftermarket guys make high perf stuff for them.

Just a thought!

You need to talk to A's bro inlaw he is doing a carbed one for a street rod. He said they are plentiful and cheap the street rodders are getting the aftermarket guys make high perf stuff for them.

Just a thought!

fer the 4.3 V6 or the 5.3 V8?

fancy trailer? mmmm......

did pickup a 32' gooseneck tho ;)

You were talking about building a trailer to haul 2 rigs plus small sleeping quarters. I'm sure a new buggie gets priority.

If I total my truck in tonight's weather I'll give you first dibs.
Otherwise it stays as my DD.

Well, made it through the weather. .. so no 5.3 to donate.

buggah....lol

no rush anyways...thinkin I need it in hand by....oh....November? lol

bump....have talked with two chassis places, and have a pair of RockCrusher HP60's to build up....time to get serious on part collecting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom