Lone Star Cruiser Roundup '08 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

registered can't wait to get there.

We have never been and here great things about this ride.

Damn glad you're gonna be there. :bounce::bounce2: It is a blast. Bring Debbie. lindy will be there. :grinpimp:

Done got registered and am starting the diesel savings acct. right now. Any chance we can get in the park on Wed. just to camp?

Later,

x3 for us. You can bunk in Burleson if you need to. Just sleep on your back! :hillbilly:

My son was just asking about the Round-up this morning... my 45 is still down, so will someone have a couple extra seats for us?

-mike.

You welcome to ride with us. When that gets boring, I am sure there will be plenty of other open seats.

Damn glad you're gonna be there. :bounce::bounce2: It is a blast. Bring Debbie. lindy will be there. :grinpimp:

Don't worry Debbie is there. She has to make taco s*** dip and put up my tent.:D
Can't wait to see yall Doc.

Is John D Hale Band attending again ? :cheers:

Boring? Wheeling with you without a fire extinguisher?

Never... :grinpimp:

Great minds think alike! That was my first thought too!

Mike [mantis] you're welcome to ride along with me as well.:)

Instead of Vehicle tags indicating you have gone through inspection, Kowboy will be applying these tatoos to the foreheads of all registered drivers.

Just another improvement to make Roundup '08 more enjoyable and safer for everyone. :clap:
tats.jpg

Man, I am stoked about this event!!!!

Will you guys have a wagon group?
Have a 98 series100 2"lift
33 pro comps
tjm front and rear bumpers
front and rear lockers
w8ooo
thanks

The wagons will probably outnumber all other rigs. You will be fine for most of the runs.

then I'll be there
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom