FJ40 stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
just swapped a motor into my 73 and need to get rid of the leftovers. up for grabs are:

freshly rebuilt carb (sent it away, so you don't have to worry about my worksmanship), about 6 months on it. stamp says 5 d 29, fairly sure that means 2f. ran great. includes all the linkage i had -250 big ones.

intake manifold, for F. -20 bucks.

radiator - not sure if its stock 40 or not, but its the same dimensions as mine. looks to be fairly new, no leaks, minimal dents. comes with the rad support and free bugs. -50 bones.

F distributor, pertronix fitted. no more points! ran great, easy to install. will include the coil if you want it. -70 dineros.

old-style long bench seats. great condition, but won't fit with a stock roll cage. may possibly consider trade for smaller jump seats, but would prefer a c-note.

water pump, about 6 months on it as well. (for F) comes with the old core, too... so thats, like, 25 free dollars if you can return it. 50 bucks for both.

prices are negotiable, willing to ship at your expense. might split shipping on a more expensive item.

also have a couple brake boosters, 3 speed shifter, i think i have the 3 speed tc linkages, canadian guage cluster (with KM/H indicator) and probably a bunch of other things i'm forgetting.

i'm looking for a driveshaft flange for the front ds, for a drum brake front end (not sure if they're different but the driveshaft i have won't work) so there's a possible trade.

i take paypal, cash, and beer. get me back at chuglife02@hotmail.com

edit: parts are all located in calgary, ab, canada. prices listed are american.

Power Steering Pully

I was wodering if you had the original power steering pully I broke mine after rebuild puttin it in. Good workout but still sucks with manual steering:beer:

wish i could help you, i trashed the double pulley with the motor though... sorry.

i have no idea what the shipping would be on that and the post office is closed today, so i'll have to get back to you tomorrow.

how does 40$ sound, shipping included? (shipping is 15 + tax)

sorry edited that.

dibs on the distributor, how old is it/how much time on it? Thanks,

Dave

dibs on the distributor, how old is it/how much time on it? Thanks,

Dave

i've already got somebody talking about the distributor with me, but i'll let you know if it falls through. it was in the truck for about 5 years but was only driven for about 3 and parked for the rest.

i've already got somebody talking about the distributor with me, but i'll let you know if it falls through. it was in the truck for about 5 years but was only driven for about 3 and parked for the rest.

Ah...usually how it works is that someone posts publicly to claim dibs on a part, thus informing others hoping to get it. I'll pass on it, but thanks.

Dave

i have no idear. any distinguishing characteristics? i can snap a pic for you if it'll help.

A pic of the back side will do fine...

pics.
IMG_3362.jpg
IMG_3363.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom