Behold, 3" Heavy OME lift with itty bitty tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wasn't able to secure a hand in getting my lift done so I went to a local shop. Only now my tires are looking a little small proportionately. I just got them in Jan of this year so I'm going to be running these into the ground.

IMG_8761.JPEG

IMG_8011.jpg

Looks perfect both ways. Smaller tires yield double digit mpg’s.

IMO they looked too big for stock height, now look just right. A bit too much stinkbug with the lift though.

IMO they looked too big for stock height, now look just right. A bit too much stinkbug with the lift though.
yeah, it needs to settle and as I add weight it will be lower. I went heavy because we tow a lot.

IMG_20190112_105156_HDR.jpg

265/70-16 A/T and 3"lift.
Effective for what they were.
ScreenShot007.jpg

Looks good to me, just send it!!!!

Obligatory recommendation against spacers.

Now, do whatever.
Spidertrax spacers have a good following.

Please share why that would be?
It messes up your steering geometry. When I got mine it came with the same springs, caster plates and 1" spacers in front. The alignment was out of spec and it was pretty wander-y on the highway. I removed the spacers and it was almost perfect.

"Embrace the stinkbug."

:lol:

It messes up your steering geometry. When I got mine it came with the same springs, caster plates and 1" spacers in front. The alignment was out of spec and it was pretty wander-y on the highway. I removed the spacers and it was almost perfect.

"Embrace the stinkbug."

:lol:
This.
And also it should become an additional regular maintenance item to check. But alot don't check them regularly and have issues as a result. It is a bit of a pain to do so.
Hard enough to remember your nuts, much less pulling wheels to check more nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom