Events/Trails Good Even Ranch Wheeling - June 9 - 11 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

These are strange priorities.

What's everybody bringing for booze?
I think booze is more of a given....rather pass out than run out!

I will have day drinking beer, night drinking German beer and a bottle of brown liquor :)

I think booze is more of a given....rather pass out than run out!

I will have day drinking beer, night drinking German beer and a bottle of brown liquor :)
then you will keep the bears away when you fall asleep!

I may have missed this intel but do you have to reserve ahead of time for a camp spot? Things have changed and I may be able to make this afterall.

Does anyone know if there is water back where we'll be?

I would grab a 12 pack of Miller lite for Bobby. It would make his weekend.
Those are important priorities. Most likely bourbon and beer on my end and probably the same for a bunch of the others

Does anyone know if there is water back where we'll be?
Just spoke to the manager on the phone. He said there is water and a bathhouse we can use. He Also said he'd make sure we had at least one fire pit available for us. (There was a note on the website about no fires so I asked). He didn't make me pay just said I could pay when I get there.

Good reminder! Bobby is a good dude. Took care of us when we were out there in march
I would grab a 12 pack of Miller lite for Bobby. It would make his weekend.

I can’t leave until midday Friday from my job site in Centreville. I am planning to arrive by happy hour Friday and catch you guys coming off the trail after the day of wheeling. I am bringing the Taco and would be thrilled if anyone would like to drive out together or tag along for the weekend. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I just gave him a really good jar of clear this weekend, he told me he’s about to get a bunch this week. Sounds like will be up until morning again.
Oh man...and I fell out from the light batch around 2:30 last time and got a sip of the good stuff just before my doom. Props to you @landwagon for hanging until 6:30 a.m. or so??? :eek:

Super bummed to miss this one, but I have just too many work commitments from tomorrow through the middle of next week that I just can't slack on.

Man I’m jealous! Have fun!

I’m here! Set up behind the barn; it may be tight with 10 trucks and tents in this spot but we can figure out parking arrangements tomorrow. There are gas stations at each of the last three
3F00D939-21F5-4F20-88EA-B37420005B2D.jpeg
road junctions if you are looking for a last minute fuel up.

I’m here! Set up behind the barn; it may be tight with 10 trucks and tents in this spot but we can figure out parking arrangements tomorrow. There are gas stations at each of the last three View attachment 3344147road junctions if you are looking for a last minute fuel up.

God's country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom