Ring and Pinion setup - middle TN? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.4wdlexus.com
Starting to plan a re-gear on one of the 80s. Always hesitant to mess with factory gear setup. Are there any experienced folks around the area that are Toyota pros, will use solid pinion spacers, and have been at it a while? I'll pull the thirds and drop them anywhere within reasonable drive of Nashville. Thanks!

Starting to plan a re-gear on one of the 80s. Always hesitant to mess with factory gear setup. Are there any experienced folks around the area that are Toyota pros, will use solid pinion spacers, and have been at it a while? I'll pull the thirds and drop them anywhere within reasonable drive of Nashville. Thanks!
We setup gears and lockers all the time at the shop and always use solid spacers. If you want to give the 3rds to Joel @Tennessee80 to bring to GSMTR (Mud ship) we’d be happy to set them up. Just lmk.

We setup gears and lockers all the time at the shop and always use solid spacers. If you want to give the 3rds to Joel @Tennessee80 to bring to GSMTR (Mud ship) we’d be happy to set them up. Just lmk.
I’m in to bring them with me to GSMTR! @Jeeper just let me know and I can meet you

Joel is like the parts handler of the area. This would be two years that he’s hauled heavy stuff to GSMTR for me 😀. Cole, I’ll get with you on PM. Based on a planned trip in July, I’m gonna wait on gears until Aug/Sept. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom