For Sale Section (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

is this replacing a PS equipment thats already installed, or doing a conversion? I've had good luck with repairs at Gray's Tire on redland rd in Wetumpka, but they will not do custom fab work or modifications

Tim Freeman at Freeman Performance would probably do it, if you can get on his wait list.
Yep, it's a conversion. Thanks

I’m on the lookout for the old style arb front bumper for my FJ60. If anyone has any leads, please let me know

I wish I was in the market for a toy because this looks really nice
facebook links never work but I dont know another way to share it

posted in the land cruiser market place group

1683326015224.png

Listed by a buddy of mine since I don’t do FB. Haven’t thrown it on mud yet. I found another built rig I want to try and go after

I will be selling my complete drivetrain less transfer case out of my 1995 80 series if anyone is interested. It has 296k on it but runs fine, it does use/leak oil but not a excessive amount. I will include the radiator which is not very old I got it from Bill Penney. Also will include the fuel tank as I'm putting in a Long Range America 38 tank in its place. I am doing a LS swap so you will also get all the engine accessaries like the AC compressor, Alternator, starter, you get the idea. I have had this 80 for nearly 100k and have had no problems with the drivetrain, I don't know if the head gasket has been done before I got it and I have not done it.
IMG_7038.jpeg
I am asking 1500.00 for it all but am open to offers.

BF082E3F-50C6-4F3E-B2C0-5750883D8506.png

No affiliation. 62 with a 4Plus on the front and a bad A440f in Daphne.
@nvrlose54 Is this your old 62?

I saw that the other day. He had it listed for 5500, but then raised it to 6500. Said he had 30 ppl reach out in an hour. He told me it’s Sat for 6 years
I watched it go up. I think it’s too much for a non running 62 with roof rust and a bad trans.

Does anyone have a set of goodish 265/60R18's or a full set of GX460/70 stock rims/tires that are taking up space? In Homewood this weekend and picked up a huge piece of metal in the right rear tire. Probably going to be selling the 460 so didn't want to invest $12-1500 on new tires.
Did you post/sell your gx yet?

I was looking at that one the other day. The CDL on those are bad about leaking (seeping) after 150k and if you aren't the person who does their own oil changes and inspected the truck regularly, it could cause the t case to get low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom