Mechanic recommendations 1977 fj40 doylestown pa (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,
I’m in Doylestown, Pa. Looking for a local mechanic recommendation that’s familar with these vehicles. Needs brakes replaced, front and back. Also looking to get steering checked out and radiator flushed as well as good inspection for anything else. Any recommendations will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Hi All,
I’m in Doylestown, Pa. Looking for a local mechanic recommendation that’s familar with these vehicles. Needs brakes replaced, front and back. Also looking to get steering checked out and radiator flushed as well as good inspection for anything else. Any recommendations will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Hi All,
Still looking for a mechanic familar with a FJ40. I'm willing to travel to get it done right. Saw a mechanic recommendation for someome name dci blair in Westchester, PA. Anyone know how I can get in touch with him? Thanks

Try sending him a PM @dci blair
Thanks for the info. I tried that earlier but it will not let me. Not sure why. I keep getting the follow message” This member limits who may view their full profile.” Any suggestion? Thanks for the help.

If memory serves me right, he was working out of Tommy's in West Chester. Just looked through some threads and it doesn't look like he's been active on the club page recently. Hope you find someone.

I always use Tommy’s in West Chester for my 100 series.
I trusted them with my drive belts at 200k miles.
I’ve found them to be thorough, fairly priced and refreshingly honest.
Ask them about your FJ40.
I’ve seen FJ40s parked there awaiting fixes.
They’ll tell you whether they can do the work you require or not.

I always use Tommy’s in West Chester for my 100 series.
I trusted them with my drive belts at 200k miles.
I’ve found them to be thorough, fairly priced and refreshingly honest.
Ask them about your FJ40.
I’ve seen FJ40s parked there awaiting fixes.
They’ll tell you whether they can do the work you require or not.
Thanks for the info. I’ll give them a call. Sounds like they are hopefully familiar with the 40. I know basic maintenance it needs but hopefully they can address the shack in steer column after 45 ish mph. Appreciate the help.

I’ve found that a visit to their shop to discuss non servicing stuff like steering fixes works best.
The service desk lady that I deal with would out to the workshop then &
discuss the job with the relevant shop mechanics & clarify what was needed to be done.
They are always booked for weeks ahead so don’t expect a quick turn around time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom