Parting Out Lehi, Utah ***Updated 93-97 FJ80's and LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for drivers side door handle and passenger side mirror. I only need the foward facing cover.

Also do you have any manual seats in good condition?

Looking for front and second row cloth seats, manual. Needs to match a grayish blue interior, with dark blue carpet. Prefer the gray herringbone weave pattern (as pictured on page 1 of this post), or second choice the earlier generation two-tone color cloth. Pass on the last generation of cloth unless it's perfect.

Looking for front and second row cloth seats, manual. Needs to match a grayish blue interior, with dark blue carpet. Prefer the gray herringbone weave pattern (as pictured on page 1 of this post), or second choice the earlier generation two-tone color cloth. Pass on the last generation of cloth unless it's perfect.
For the nightshadow pearl or another one?

Looking for passenger side front running board trim piece. What colors do you have? I saw a white with black. Need the champagne color from 1997 lx, but open to others.

Looking for decent shape front gray carpet and possibly front cloth manual seats.

Carpet in very bad need of. Mine was washed with coolant..

Rear interior step plates in grey?

Looking for a grey leather headrest for front passenger seat, please. If possible, please text to 208-762-3451 as I'm a busy Dad and haven't been on Mud as much lately. Regards, Doug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom