Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (24 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

check out the Mud classifieds, they sell for a lot more!

Selling the bed box I pulled out of the back of my 45. It was purchased from Northern Tool some years ago, but I am unable to find the same model on their website now. It comes with a lock and two keys.

Similar (but smaller) product:

It measures 60 inches across by 20 inches deep by 18 inches tall. I had drilled 5 holes in the floor to bolt it down into my bed. Each is approximately 7/16th inches and located in the four corners and rough center of box.

Asking $200 OBO. Located in Charlotte area. Email me at SeriesLR(at)gmail(d0t)com

image2.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image14.jpeg

image13.jpeg

image6.jpeg

Random 60 parts that need a forever home. I’m a buy first, diagnose/ask questions later kind of mechanic. These parts reflect that bad habit.

1. FJ60 roof - the a pillar was cut toward the bottom of the windshield. Other pillars cut right at the roof. Rust free. $200

9A7A81EF-80F8-4BFC-A114-0E8B8AE973CF.jpeg

2. Early t case/transmission combo - it’s probably from an ‘80 or ‘81 model. The t case will not bolt up to the newer fj60 transmissions (both the shorter version and the one with the extended housing). The transmission gears have rust from water leaking in. T case looks to be in good shape. $250

D35EB61D-1B0C-4258-9D5D-2ED583C84D8A.jpeg

9048A342-2103-4494-AB0C-0C8AEF594EBA.jpeg

3. H42 transmission from an ‘87 60. Approx 250k miles. Shifted well, didn’t pop out of gear, no weird noises. $25

237D08A2-5FFE-4777-BA4E-72317450B7CB.jpeg

4. Trollhole 2f carb - ran it for less than 1000 miles. It ran pretty well. Replaced it with a Fuji carb when I was chasing running issues. The Fuji carb didn’t make a difference. $100

3CD6E922-AE80-48C2-BA50-73F8A72D12B3.jpeg

5. Front gray carpet for a 62 in great shape. Wont work in a 60 because the transmission is mounted in different places, which makes sense. But these details aren’t important until after you buy it. FREE

6. Stock 3rd member (3.73) with approx 250k miles on it. It’s complete but in pieces in a 5 gallon bucket. It worked fine when pulled. The noise I was chasing was still there after replacing it with another. FREE

Everything is located just outside of Boone. Let me know if I’m way off on prices.

Reactions: AJR
Random 60 parts that need a forever home. I’m a buy first, diagnose/ask questions later kind of mechanic. These parts reflect that bad habit.

1. FJ60 roof - the a pillar was cut toward the bottom of the windshield. Other pillars cut right at the roof. Rust free. $200

View attachment 3336386

2. Early t case/transmission combo - it’s probably from an ‘80 or ‘81 model. The t case will not bolt up to the newer fj60 transmissions (both the shorter version and the one with the extended housing). The transmission gears have rust from water leaking in. T case looks to be in good shape. $250

View attachment 3336393

View attachment 3336392

3. H42 transmission from an ‘87 60. Approx 250k miles. Shifted well, didn’t pop out of gear, no weird noises. $25

View attachment 3336388

4. Trollhole 2f carb - ran it for less than 1000 miles. It ran pretty well. Replaced it with a Fuji carb when I was chasing running issues. The Fuji carb didn’t make a difference. $100

View attachment 3336385

5. Front gray carpet for a 62 in great shape. Wont work in a 60 because the transmission is mounted in different places, which makes sense. But these details aren’t important until after you buy it. FREE

6. Stock 3rd member (3.73) with approx 250k miles on it. It’s complete but in pieces in a 5 gallon bucket. It worked fine when pulled. The noise I was chasing was still there after replacing it with another. FREE

Everything is located just outside of Boone. Let me know if I’m way off on prices.
I’ll take the h42. Mine pops out of first so this will be an upgrade.

Hey all. My kid wrecked his first car. Everyone is OK, car is not. Anyone selling or know of a sedan around the 7K price point?

Glad to hear everyone is ok.

For sale: 5x 16 inch OEM split rims off a Middle East 1983 FJ43. They have been blasted and Powdercoated Toyota gray.
Asking $1000 but will entertain all reasonable offers.
Located near Morehead City.

1E2AC0B4-BEB8-4B44-9BCA-193356B75AA6.jpeg

8FC1BDCA-3DAC-4F98-8EAA-259A54192D9F.jpeg

Woodworkers! I am sell a few tools that I haven’t used in too long. Delta 12” planer, Grizzly dovetail jig, craftsman 4 1/8 jointer planer. Also have a grizzly mortise press. Great tools to make those fancy overland drawers
email or PM if interested
IMG_1453.jpeg
IMG_4240.jpeg
IMG_4241.jpeg
IMG_4243.jpeg

Looking for a set of Tundra split spokes. I will be painting them but looking for some without road rash.

1686586307590.png

Looking for a set of Tundra split spokes. I will be painting them but looking for some without road rash.

View attachment 3347297
I believe I have a set of four already painted black. I’ll check them out to make sure they are the same . If so they are yours, but you have to take the rollers that ar mounted on them. Lol

I believe I have a set of four already painted black. I’ll check them out to make sure they are the same . If so they are yours, but you have to take the rollers that ar mounted on them. Lol
I will glady accept and then will donate to your GoFundMe ;)

Black works for me since I was planning on painting them either grey or bronze. They are for my daughter's white 1st gen Tundra.

Last edited:
@forrest5000 wheels were for an older 4runner.

Still searching for Tundra split spokes.

Need drive shaft

I have developed a significant grind and squealing coming from my driveline on my 97 40th. I likely need new u-joints for my rear drive shaft. Before I buy U-joints I figured I’d see if anyone locally has a used or new driveshaft in decent condition for sale. I’d need to pick it up today or tomorrow. Hoping to tow the boat to lake Hartwell Friday and need to get it sorted. Otherwise, I may have to remove the shaft and go 2wd. I woke in the Blacksburg/Gaffney area.

Anyone have a decent used or rebuilt shaft?

Strange request. Anyone got an old small boat trailer? I am getting a 12 ft v bottom aluminum boat and it needs a small trailer on occassion. Nothing nice and not going on the highway. from my house to the boat ramp and back, less than 2 miles. The word cheap comes to mind. Haha.

Strange request. Anyone got an old small boat trailer? I am getting a 12 ft v bottom aluminum boat and it needs a small trailer on occassion. Nothing nice and not going on the highway. from my house to the boat ramp and back, less than 2 miles. The word cheap comes to mind. Haha.
How small

@forrest5000 wheels were for an older 4runner.

Still searching for Tundra split spokes.

My favorite Toyota wheels of all time! I may be remembering wrong, but you may run into some 16" versions - just be careful of that if you want the 17"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom