Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1979, LS3/4L70E Connect & Cruise New, PTO works has AC , power steering, new carpet, seat and door cards re done
That's it.

Ikamper still for sale. Model 2x. Located in oriental, nc. $2000. Excellent condition.

I've got a set of sliders that I picked up at an event in Kentucky last year. Decided not to install them on my truck, so they are available. Manufactured by TKO fabrication in GA. They measure 68" long and would fit well on a 60 and probably a GX? Not sure what else. Fab skills needed to get them mounted up. Would like to get $600 for the pair.

PXL_20230226_210641103.jpg

PXL_20230226_210654194.jpg

Anyone have a RTT for sale? I sold my Mombasa for some reason after I organized the massive group buy a few years back. Just thinking it would be nice to have one again.

I selling my son's minibike. He never really got into it and only rode it a handful of times.

Coleman BT200X with dual LED headlights, heavy duty cargo rack, and digital tachometer. It's got less than 20 miles on it.

Asking $550
--- SOLD ---

1684553614842.png

Last edited:
Anyone have 100 series center caps available?

Bonnie's decided to sell her 2005 GX470. It has 218k on it. If there's any interest, I'll post a pictures, otherwise we'll probably trade it in. I have no idea what it's worth; she's certain its value is the "Blue Book" $5k. I'm not.

55 lb cast iron kettlebell $50
Description, kettlebell, 55 pounds, cast iron, or 55 lb boat anchor, or cast iron wheel chuck. Great use for recreating RoadRunner cartoon scenes.

IMG_7468.jpeg

I'm waiting on the rain to slack off. More to follow. Currently, @Pick has right of first refusal.

That’s not the 3rd gen runner he’s looking for 😂

Bonnie's decided to sell her 2005 GX470. It has 218k on it. If there's any interest, I'll post a pictures, otherwise we'll probably trade it in. I have no idea what it's worth; she's certain its value is the "Blue Book" $5k. I'm not.
Might be interested depending on pics/price.

5k seems way toooo low.

And please no dealers, they will give you 1 dollar and sell for 10k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom