The "Nowhere Else to Put This Insane Crap" thread NEPTIC (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Uses a VW keyfob in a Toyota ad...:bang: Also, the damn experience better be awesome when they're selling that Tacoma with a 5-10k ADM.

1683048206188.png

They don't even have a German marque under their umbrella.

1683049745839.png

Manual > Auto
All. Day. Long.

Unless that day is being spent in bumper to bumper traffic.

I have never nor will I ever own an automatic. Just sayin'... But I feel ya on the ultra heavy traffic. Sometimes I put it in stupid low and idle along because I hate the slinky effect that automatic users employ.

YT thinks I need this machine. It's now flooding my feed with vids.

Features video:

Rollback parked in a travel lane. No lights. #Perfect

Rollback parked in a travel lane. No lights. #Perfect

As the dukes of Hazzard theme songs plays in the background

I’ve always wondered what would happen if you hit a role back at speed!
Now I know!
Bo said they didn’t hit the jump square. He would have landed it!

I guess if you're of a certain age, this jumping stuff brings back fond TV memories. :grinpimp:
There are so many caught on video. I've probably posted some of these before.

The 2nd one on the next post is pretty recent. Bonus points for level of difficulty.

Be sure to catch the bonus clip at the end

There's airborne, and then there's AIRBORNE

This morning, the AQI reading was 346 out here. That's Maroon/Hazardous.

Never experienced anything like that. It's gotten better since then, but damn this is some s*** air.
I spent last weekend running an offset smoker, and didn't feel anywhere near this crappy.
Cannot imagine what it's like for people with respiratory issues.

There's a mapping tool on this website which allows you to zoom into local measurements.

Last edited:
Our skies in Charlotte yesterday were disgusting. Today is better enough that we see some sun. AQI right now is 78. Can't imagine what 346 is like! I just can't believe that the smoke makes it this far south without getting pushed to sea, but I'm an idiot so maybe I just don't know how that s*** works.

WTF ?!?!?!?!
(Where's The FJ)

The better half and I just did a 12 day river cruise from Lucerne, Switzerland to Amsterdam, Netherlands stopping in 8 towns in Germany and France along the way. I did not see (of any age/generation) any Land Cruisers, Tundras, Tacomas or 4Runners. :( Disappointing. I did see a few Priuses and two second gen Rav4s. WTF?

I did see 6 Land Rovers. Two of them were outfitted for overlanding the others were soccer mom SUVs.

Lots and lots of BMWs and Mercedes of all sizes. Even the taxis and busses were Mercedes.

Back home trying to recover from 6 hour jet lag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom