Camping Equipment for Our Trucks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yup got it the other day. Seems nice! I’ll try it out next weekend at Relic Run.

One thing of note is that bundle from Costco is the last generation series of Ecoflow models that doesn’t have the LiFePO4 batteries like the newer “2” series.
The delta doesn’t but the river 2 does have the lifepo4 battery. Interested to hear your feedback.

@neslrac has a similar one. We used it at Cape Lookout to power the cabin all weekend. They're pretty dang slick.

The delta doesn’t but the river 2 does have the lifepo4 battery. Interested to hear your feedback.

Well here’s the performance after running my arb classic 50L fridge for 2 days as of 9pm tonight with about a dozen beers in it. Been sitting in my garage and in the sun when I’ve been working in there with the door open. I open the fridge maybe 3-4x per day. Looks like it’ll run the fridge for 3 days give or take which isn’t bad! That’s about what I wanted since it’ll be supplemental to the truck battery.

I also knocked a large cup of soapy water all over it today and it wasn’t fazed. Pretty happy with it so far.

FD7A90FC-D145-4BD5-B60D-6C610BDA90F3.png

Well here’s the performance after running my arb classic 50L fridge for 2 days as of 9pm tonight with about a dozen beers in it. Been sitting in my garage and in the sun when I’ve been working in there with the door open. I open the fridge maybe 3-4x per day. Looks like it’ll run the fridge for 3 days give or take which isn’t bad! That’s about what I wanted since it’ll be supplemental to the truck battery.

I also knocked a large cup of soapy water all over it today and it wasn’t fazed. Pretty happy with it so far.

View attachment 3301077
The Delta alone is $900 retail. Essentially the River2 is free with that bundle.

Carrying bags are available on Amazon. I purchased three and kept the one that fit best for my Ecoflow River. I also added some foam panels to protect the more sensitive parts.

Carrying bags are available on Amazon. I purchased three and kept the one that fit best for my Ecoflow River. I also added some foam panels to protect the more sensitive parts.

The special that ecoflow was running when I bought mine included a waterproof roll top bag. It just arrived today and it’s pretty nice. Holds the unit in the bottom, laptop pocket, roll top zippered upper section and backpack straps. Pretty happy with it considering I was expecting a basic roll top waterproof bag that you could buy for $10 on Amazon lol.

681AEEEE-68A0-4766-AD66-9022B600DB10.jpeg

8DC427AF-45FD-4F01-8263-B5AA4C41854E.jpeg

Last edited:
Scored some expeds on NextDoor today. Although I’m in Italy, my mom is house sitting for us and went and picked them up. $130 for both pads and the mega mat was used once and the Dura 3r is unused. Really happy to snag these!

The larger megamat is identical to the one I have now and the smaller packable one is more hiking oriented so I’ll try that one out when I get home.

5C5D8529-0536-460E-8419-229CF0D73DC9.jpeg
95EF9684-3CE4-4EC2-9FC3-56860FCBD3CE.jpeg
B3ADC74A-5F90-41B3-AD30-9941244AB9B6.jpeg

Scored some expeds on NextDoor today. Although I’m in Italy, my mom is house sitting for us and went and picked them up. $130 for both pads and the mega mat was used once and the Dura 3r is unused. Really happy to snag these!

The larger megamat is identical to the one I have now and the smaller packable one is more hiking oriented so I’ll try that one out when I get home.

View attachment 3333030View attachment 3333031View attachment 3333032
Megamats are the shiznit. I sleep as good on mine as I do on my own bed.

Just spent a week in near VA Beach doing some work with the Navy, and the Ecoflow River Pro powering the fridge kept up at 100% daily even though it was cloudy and rainy every day. I parked my truck facing south when I could and used this tilting bracket to angle the 100W panel.

Amazon product ASIN B07CSKFWK7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom