Builds 76 Fj40 Face Lift (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Breaking clay birds is always a good way to start the day. Including a Landcruiser in that endeavor is even better.

I even got invited to Michigan..😉

Thanks Young Warrior. It’ll be good to have that amalgamated excuse for a TLC back in stall #2. It’s not much to look at, all wrapped up in that black DP but, it’s mine…
The bigger question... did you get invited back? And maybe I'm inappropriately putting my experience on you. :cool:

That aside - I love Festus - for a noob like me to all this, been super helpful for me to set a direction, timing, etc. They say imitation is flattery - I guess you could say I'm em-mule-lating you/Festus.

Is a 2F a glorified tractor?? you ask... I'll cosign that - other tractors are basically sowing machines

The bigger question... did you get invited back? And maybe I'm inappropriately putting my experience on you. :cool:

That aside - I love Festus - for a noob like me to all this, been super helpful for me to set a direction, timing, etc. They say imitation is flattery - I guess you could say I'm em-mule-lating you/Festus.

Is a 2F a glorified tractor?? you ask... I'll cosign that - other tractors are basically sowing machines

Lol, well young warrior, I don’t know how you happened along this less traveled path of a thread but, I’m going to give you my own 2cents worth of hyperbole, I’ve stood on the shoulders of midgets to get where I am now…🤣

Ok seriously, I am a midget. Well, the mule is a midget.

I sorta take pride knowing that my rig is quite possibly the ugliest, thread bare, diamond plated, Monsta lined, petulant 4x4 that ever crept in LO 4x4 on the pages of MUD.

So, is the 2F a tractor engine? U d@mn skippy… Hold on, Ima’ bout ta tell you why…🍺

Breaking clay birds is always a good way to start the day. Including a Landcruiser in that endeavor is even better.

I shot like $#%& today. 18-18-18-18. no single stand kicked my a$$. I was equally bad all around the semi circle.

Some days, it doesn’t pay to pull a trigger…🙄 They would have laughed me out of E-class.

I shot like $#%& today. 18-18-18-18. no single stand kicked my a$$. I was equally bad all around the semi circle.

Some days, it doesn’t pay to pull a trigger…🙄 They would have laughed me out of E-class.
Let me just leave this here:

1685146474590.jpeg

Last edited:

I adopted the “stop, drop and roll” technique as a means of self preservation
a long, long, long time ago.

Something about assuming the canine submissive pose that throws them off of the whirling blood rage. 🙄👈
Gives you just enough time to wiggle out the doggie door undetected.

A pictures worth a 1000 words and a couple back stories to boot.

I’m taking notes. May write a novel. Go with a middle earth kinda flavor: “An Unpredictable Journey” - “The Desolation of Festus” - ”The Battle of the Two Mechanic’s”. Or my personal favorite “F@#$&§€ stooopid Mule”..

The Mule had some secrets lurking around its hidden bits…It really is a tractor engine..🤔

”Docs” are pulling overtime this PM. I’m tapping out, going to sulk over a poor showing at the range today and make sure the path to the doggie door is unobstructed…

1E45AC16-9B88-4903-B391-743D57CCCD51.jpeg

A minor set back…

Someone, who shall remain nameless, cause it’s illegal to incriminate yourself on MUD. Missed the “groove”. Pretty sure the mini fridge is to blame. :cautious: That fridge has been conspiring against me since the day I brought it home.

You should see what it did to the lawn…🌪

Anyway, all better now, and the patient is recovering nicely…

60BFD22C-EC2E-4FF2-AA78-A92ECE8C26CA.jpeg

The Empty Chairs

Never forget those who, with their lives, paid in full, the cost for your rights and freedoms.
Never forget the despots who would void that bill and make their sacrifice meaningless.

Remember this day our brothers, that each of us stood shoulder to shoulder with, rank and file, while manning
that long thin line.

And to you, who still sit at the warriors table, salute and honor those who are not there.
Today, in somber tones, raise your glass and remember the “Empty Chairs”.

Dedicated to Sgt Gene Vance 19th SFG (A) and Col William “Billy“ Shaw 10th SFG (A), RIP.

17FDCC6C-14BE-4880-AFC3-0FEC5180FB02.jpeg

The Doc’s indicate the patient is coming along nicely. Cylinders and drums added.

Should be able to roll down hill now..😁

7F0A5E46-9933-4D23-BFCC-82537CAF1313.jpeg

2CA233BB-C0EE-4508-8566-68B1437314C3.jpeg

In response to post # 2309.
I can’t say it any better than you did.
And I know I am a few days late however I visited Arlington National Cemetery today and would be remiss if I didn’t share this photo with you.
Gardens of stone..Incredibly somber place.

Gardens of Stone..🙏

Post OP.

Patient is recouping nicely. Full Rotella drip and a Lucas infusion to keep the vitals up.
I couldn’t afford a private room so it’s in with other patients. 😁 Good news is, I think the Mule has control of the TV remote. Locked in re-runs of The Dakar Rally and Beach Bunnies Gone Wild. At‘aboy boy champ, you’re gonna make it..😎

Small story forthcoming on the “exploratory“ portion of the surgery.

Should be back in stall #2 in a few days…

5AB44AD3-3564-4EDF-9A6B-D3E915838397.jpeg

Completely healthy?🤔

:lol:

A few post OP exercise laps in the Badlands of Ohio. Vitals look good.

Note: The fog light switch is set to extra terrestrial beacon mode. You never know, it’s Ohio. 👽

DED7A48E-3061-4307-A5D1-633BDCC5DD48.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom