Buying, Selling & Trading (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ha! They don't even know what they have.
"Land Cruiser Base"
1685138240947.png

Could be a flood vehicle. Came from a auction in GA sold in 22 for $36K. History is suspect.

1685138735737.png

Could be a flood vehicle. Came from a auction in GA sold in 22 for $36K. History is suspect.

View attachment 3333054
There was a devastating 100 year flood in Marietta back in 2009. If that truck was there for that flood it’s highly likely it was a victim. It was a bad deal for everyone in that area of Georgia. I was working in a pawnshop at the time and we had lots of flooded merchandise coming into the shop for years after that. I knew a guy who was flipping flooded vehicles online after that.

Free to a local Mudder…the same way I received it a few years ago.

Over built storage box. Maybe an old high school shop project 🤷‍♂️, I’m not sure. You can access the drawer space by either pulling it out, or by flipping the top open.

Most importantly it has a SAAAWEEEEEETT bear head bottle opener.

If I have to put this on Marketplace to get rid of it I’m keeping the bottle opener 😉

Dimensions: 42 x 28 x 11

Pick up in Bozeman. Cheers!

View attachment 3334241

View attachment 3334242

View attachment 3334243

View attachment 3334244

View attachment 3334246
Haha this looks familiar. Yeah I got it from someone who told me they made it in high school for their FJcruiser I ran this for years

PM sent

Last edited:

View attachment 3333054
so heres some interesting information about this cruiser. a little birdie told me:

this cruiser has a very long list of mechanical issues. Apparently when this was sold on BAT it had a fresh regear done to it. Fast forward: subaru dealer took it in on trade. after further inspection ( after letting more then 20 people test drive it i was told) determined it needed somewhere around 20K in repairs because of a bad regear that smoked the front and rear diff as well as the transfer case.

Somebody paid 23k for this cruiser knowing this and is fixing it. ooof..

Someone take my Dmos shovel - $150
IMG_6588.jpeg

80 series taillights
OEM in excellent condition - $150
Depo smoked LED in excellent condition - $50
IMG_6726.jpeg

WTB: Anyone got any 30x10.5x15 rims or sets or rims and wheels?

The set I bought doesn't have a big enough offset and they rub.
I have 2 OEM rims, that I can use if I can find two more OEM or a set of rims that will work.

I've got OEM riveted rims which work with drum brakes, if going with disc brakes they won't clear the caliper

I've got OEM riveted rims which work with drum brakes, if going with disc brakes they won't clear the caliper
Sweet. Yes. Drum. I guess I put up tire size not wheel size. How many do you have? I need 3 to make a set. Would be happy with two. I have 2.

3 shouldn't be an issue
I'll PM you my #

Buddy bought an ironman bumper for his Lexus gx470. Comes complete with everything for mounting and has never been mounted. He wants 1200.00 for it. It looks like a pretty nice front bumper

IMG_2629.jpeg

IMG_2630.jpeg

IMG_2631.jpeg

FJ60 and FJ62 side steps. Aires brand. Seem nice, brackets are there, hardware is missing but seems easy/common to replace. New in the box.

$50

1EBF5388-DB83-4C04-9990-BFEAD048FFDA.jpeg
ED589F9A-860F-4422-936C-075DC6929321.jpeg
0CF72C52-52AC-4777-AF34-72BCF68E7CFA.jpeg

Anyone have a set of OME 860 springs for sale? Every chart i have seen says i need the 863s and that is what I have in. But it is just a little too tall for my needs.

Anyone have a set of OME 860 springs for sale? Every chart i have seen says i need the 863s and that is what I have in. But it is just a little too tall for my needs.
I think I have set in the shed. They have some miles on them. Shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom