Buying, Selling & Trading (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will call them!
14067775791 -posting the number here to remind myself later.

Stevensville is out of stock of the narrow version. They do have the 18" wide version in stock. Apparently, the company that was making them has either closed or moved. The 12" wide version is still in the Napa system, but shipping price is very high. I'm going to go to the Napa in Bozeman, which I hate, and order a set, from the stupid Napa in Bozeman, and just accept that they are going to be expensive. Did I mention that I hate Napa in Bozeman? Because I hate Napa in Bozeman.

ps
Napa in Bozeman sux.

1 never run duratrac 315/75/16. Older but always keeper inside. Great never used spare. $100 for the tire only. No rim. Getting dismounted this week as I need the rim for a different rig.
image.jpg

Bozeman Napa does not have the mudflaps. I also called Rocky Mountain Truck Accessories. No luck there. Starting to look into ordering some custom flaps.

Seth let me know if you have to go custom... could be in for a set with you. Maybe create a group buy?

Seth let me know if you have to go custom... could be in for a set with you. Maybe create a group buy?
I'm waiting to hear back on a quote. I'll let you know how that turns out.

Set of 5 wheels and tires. $500

Wheels: 18" OEM Wheels of Tundra. 5x150 and fit Tundra's, Sequoia's and Cruisers.

Tires: BFG KO2's Five total. One is pretty much bald, the others have some miles left on them but they're pretty used. If you've wanted to try 35's here's a cheap way to give them a go. All hold air, were rotated, have some wear and tear but I would still run them for another season.

Rather not separate them but if I did...

Wheels $300 for all 5.
Tires $200 for all 5.
First buyer pays for dismount.

Included a pic of the best and worst tire tread depth… the bald one was a dedicated spare.
0AF5A76D-F2AB-41E6-8555-3FF4AD57AF24.jpeg
7AA6D461-B132-46A5-A34D-66C96EF38BBB.jpeg
17CC3289-6CF8-4E21-8C07-4F91A3570C01.jpeg

Old baldy… all the others are BETTER than this one.
BB62AE8D-4AD8-41D1-8CC8-022E45A45595.jpeg

Set of snow tires… fit our sequoia, stud remnants. $100 for all 4… no reasonable offer refused, I need them GONE. Great snow tire, we just jumped on a new set of take off 20’s last fall.

53713ECD-93DC-44E5-AF5E-D285E4411660.jpeg
48EA50FD-7D9E-414B-A606-7F65536BDE94.jpeg
0A72B831-A619-45C5-8040-D66E5109B340.jpeg

I have two sets of used bushwhacker fender flares for the FJ40… one white, one black.

These run about $300 online.

Let’s do $120 for either set.

The white ones can be painted if I remember correctly. These are great for keeping mud and slosh off the rig when you’re running bigger tires.

Pics upon request

Bozeman Napa does not have the mudflaps. I also called Rocky Mountain Truck Accessories. No luck there. Starting to look into ordering some custom flaps.
What are you looking for? Our local napa has the flaps that have the outline of MT with big sky country written . To be fair I haven't looked in a while but you could try Napa or maybe it was Carquest in whitefish.

What are you looking for? Our local napa has the flaps that have the outline of MT with big sky country written . To be fair I haven't looked in a while but you could try Napa or maybe it was Carquest in whitefish.
A couple places have the 20-24 inch wide ones. I'm looking for the 10-12 inch wide version.
I saw some MT flaps at the antique shop on Huffine today out by 4Corners. Full size, about 20+ inches wide. They wanted $88 for the pair.
I'm still waiting to get the quote back on getting some custom made. The range they give is $30-125 plus some setup fees. I was planning on buying 4 or 5 sets to have a spare set and have a couple to sell, but if there is enough interest (and they aren't silly expensive) I'll organize a group buy.

A couple places have the 20-24 inch wide ones. I'm looking for the 10-12 inch wide version.

I'm still waiting to get the quote back on getting some custom made. The range they give is $30-125 plus some setup fees. I was planning on buying 4 or 5 sets to have a spare set and have a couple to sell, but if there is enough interest (and they aren't silly expensive) I'll organize a group buy.
Roger that. I'd like to mount some on the rear tires of my 100 but I haven't really come up with a way to mount them up.

Will keep my eyes peeled for the smaller options.

got some more info on this one:
it was taken in on trade at the subaru dealership
factory 3x
ome lift
rear storage, and all the goodies you can see attached.

23K cash only

some poor guy let his wife trade it in for an outback. came from livingston

Hopefully it was traded in because it was a spare to really nice 100 or 200.

got some more info on this one:
it was taken in on trade at the subaru dealership
factory 3x
ome lift
rear storage, and all the goodies you can see attached.

23K cash only

some poor guy let his wife trade it in for an outback. came from livingston
He left his man card on the dash when he left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom