ONSC Chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ha. what motor is that? twin plug?
Ferrari V8

They didn't get far from what I saw on the tracker.... broke the rear hub or sheared off all the rear lugs 10 feet from the starting line.

I've got a much better picture on my camera but I can't find my cord and my work laptop doesn't have a SD card reader. I've got to get my laptop replaced lol. That pic was just a generic one I found on the main IG page for the event.

@weejub. You should checkout Handcrafted tonight in Pittsboro. Have heard the bbq (and smoked hot dogs) are beyond awesome

Screenshot_20230503-093253_Facebook.jpg

Thanks @stevezero ! Today is Heather's birthday - would be fun to check that out!

Wish Heather a very Happy Birthday!

Every once in a while I'll catch a glimpse of one of these beasts from afar. They are always driven by guys in military fatigues but they sit so far up i can only see an arm if its out the window. and there aren't any markings on the truck. I've spent a long time searching government liquidation sites for one but never seen any or any mention of them.
Finally got my answer as I pulled was inspecting a local truck stop and 3 of them were there surrounded by guys were in military fatigues I didn't recognize. Went up amd found out they were Canadian military cross training at JBLM out here. They had stopped because it was raining and a wiper blade had flown off. Trucks are called Navistar 7000 made for the Canadian military. 6x6 beasts.... would make a hell of a hauler and camping rig.
Now I'm trying to find Canadian government liquidation sites.

a42bb7360a5564b36faffb7c731b3201--tow-truck-big-trucks (1).jpg

Ferrari V8

They didn't get far from what I saw on the tracker.... broke the rear hub or sheared off all the rear lugs 10 feet from the starting line.

I've got a much better picture on my camera but I can't find my cord and my work laptop doesn't have a SD card reader. I've got to get my laptop replaced lol. That pic was just a generic one I found on the main IG page for the event.

This one?

Dates have changed for rubithon 2023 to September 6-10. Anybody thinking of going?

Just another day in my hometown lol

Stopped by torfab today and saw this badboy in person. Never been up close and personal with a civilian version before.

Tor said it used to belong to the premier of Kazakhstan.
a2Z5p4d_700b.jpg

Also took a ride in his Lx450 with the 6.2 l86 and 10l90e trans. Damn thing can scoot.

George was right on the mark, miss him.

I NEED this:

Heather seems to think I don't.

nbd. just drive it back.

You guys aren't helping here! This is supposed to be an addiction support group!

Yea guy quoted like $4K to have it shipped . . and its not 4WD, so . .

Maybe it floats.

Duck.jpg

I heard you can take a "cruise" on a freighter, too . . .

Exhaust leaks might be one of the most annoying noises on a s***box.

My drivers side header may or may not be missing 2/6 exhaust bolts. Possibly on both ends…

I didn’t wanna deal with getting broken bolts out of the heads doing the LS swap. But it is going to drive me up a wall. Time to break out to ol’ glue gun. Good thing I have no inner fenders and all the access lol

GX: Overtrail Edition with 33" tires, rear locker and removes third row.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom