Parting Out 96 lx450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m looking for the belt splash plate that bolts to Frame of you have feel free to pm me a price and I will purchase

Still parting this out? Looking for 3rd.row seat bracket base. Preferably passenger side. The part that bolts onto the rig

Hey there wondering if i could get prices for:

-Complete lock set with or without matching keys (driver and passenger doors, ignition lock, rear hatch lock)
-front bumper mounting brackets
-inner hood insulation fabric (can be ripped, really just need for making a template for some new material)
-gas cap hinge
-power steering pump
-front trans cooler lines and cooler

If you could provide individual prices that'd give me a better idea of what I can afford

Hey there wondering if i could get prices for:

-Complete lock set with or without matching keys (driver and passenger doors, ignition lock, rear hatch lock)
-front bumper mounting brackets
-inner hood insulation fabric (can be ripped, really just need for making a template for some new material)
-gas cap hinge
-power steering pump
-front trans cooler lines and cooler

If you could provide individual prices that'd give me a better idea of what I can afford

How much for driver door handle shipped to 61264

For sale 96 lx450 no diffs but most of the lx is there body motor tranny and transfer case all glass windshield has mid crack most all interior is there 255k on odometer 1000 for all of call for what you need 423-316-8027
I know this has been up for a while but looking for most of the front end body panels. Good, radiator support, front valence, fan shroud etc. thanks

Do you have flares?

For sale 96 lx450 no diffs but most of the lx is there body motor tranny and transfer case all glass windshield has mid crack most all interior is there 255k on odometer 1000 for all of call for what you need 423-316-8027
Any grab handles tan/beige drivers side?

I'd be interested in good condition interior door panels (oak) and the rear hatch logo (Lexus LX450 strip)

Tried to PM you but your inbox is too full

Guys, this member had one post (May 2017) and hasn't been on the forum since June 2017. Safe to say the vehicle, and the Original poster, are both long gone.

Last edited:
READ POST #33.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom