Cool when you run into other Cruisers..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Offroaded to the Whale's Eye Arch in Arches National Park and ran into @pdot and his 100 series. While the rest of the asphalt bound tourists were elsewhere, we had the whole arch to ourselves (you can see it between the trucks in the background) and got to check out rigs. So cool to run into another Cruiser brother. Safe travels, @pdot

Arches80and100.jpg

I have been to that arch a few times. You are correct usually no one there especially when compared with the rest of the park. My first time there locals had climbed up it and made a giant bungee swing and were jumping off it.

Ya it’s a cool road especially out to Tower Arch. Both roads are incredibly easy to miss however I see people out there all the time. Unless you are looking for that road, you’ll never see it.

Offroaded to the Whale's Eye Arch in Arches National Park and ran into @pdot and his 100 series. While the rest of the asphalt bound tourists were elsewhere, we had the whole arch to ourselves (you can see it between the trucks in the background) and got to check out rigs. So cool to run into another Cruiser brother. Safe travels, @pdot

View attachment 3331382
What bumper is on your truck? Is that a Coastal? Looks great!

What bumper is on your truck? Is that a Coastal? Looks great!
It is an NWTI. Was on the truck when I got it, but I like it. Although I think I am gonna swap out the full swing tire carrier for a half swing so I can access the back when I tow our. camper.

Pleasure to meet you and learn about your fantastic rig on the trail @Dangerson. Safe travels!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom