Mishimoto coolant hose set. SCHEMATIC available? Where should these hoses be installed? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Privateer383

SILVER Star
Threads
I purchased the set of coolant hoses from Mishimoto and sought from them the plan/layout/schematic of their hoses and which oem hose each one replaces. They stated that they don't have a schematic and I will have to figure it out. I am not impressed with this response.

I have installed a number of them- heater tee's, thermostat, radiator and oil cooler. However, the locations for the ones in the attached picture elude me.

Anyone have a cooling system schematic? I have looked through the FSM cooling sections for a parts locations / schematic but did not find one.

Where should these hoses be installed?

Mishimoto hoses left over.jpg

Heater hoses.

My guess:

1: Not sure
2: Not sure
3: Rear Heat exchanger
4: Rear Heat exchanger
5: Heater outlet B (engine bay, I think)
6: If 145 or 200mm long, then rear heater

If Mishimoto doesn't have records or schematics I think there's a chance the kit includes hoses for some 2UZ motors that may not be in all 2UZ motors.

Many thanks to all who responded.
Here's what I have for locations so far:
1) unknown
2) water bypass, mounts near upper radiator hose, (Part#16261-50090; FSM pg SFI/SF-37, the smaller bypass hose beneath the larger bypass hose) Thank you, WTB!- this water bypass is #2, not #1, but you got me to the right spot!
3, 4, 5) To rear heater (Thank you, SupraRX7nut).
6) It is 200mm long, so also to rear heater? I couldn't find the picture to confirm this.

If anyone knows the proper locations for #1, please post it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: WTB
I think #1 could be for the later model throttle bodies. I feel like I have seen a hose that shape on them in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom