SOLD Warn 8274 - Fully Rebuilt - SLC Utah (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fourrunner

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a beautiful patina 8274 completely rebuilt with new wiring throughout (between motor and contactor), Albright contactor, new receptacle, new solenoid cover, new hardware throughout, new drum support end cap, new bearings, new controller, and new brake maintenance kit. I decided to just clean up all the parts and leave it with a nice patina. Cost is $1,950 plus shipping (mounting plate not included).

20230505_123813.jpg
20230505_123819.jpg

20230505_123832.jpg

Last edited:
I bought one from @Fourrunner and he did a top notch job. Even the crate he shipped it in was outstanding. Highly recommend.

I bought one from @Fourrunner and he did a top notch job. Even the crate he shipped it in was outstanding. Highly recommend.
Appreciate the kind words. Hope the winch is working good for you.

I do have a possible shipping solution if anyone is interested. I might be able to drop it off along the I-80 corridor as far east as central Ohio. Would be free of charge!

The trek eastward will start Tuesday of next week. Working on the details of that trip now. May not stay on i80 the entire time. Will message you and we can discuss if interested.

It will be going to 1708 Clearview Street, Scranton, PA 18508. Thats a residential address. If you need a commerial address for a freight drop off I can get you one also,

Thanks...Mark
Message sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom