Best ONLINE sources for OEM Toyota parts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did Toyota change their website for parts? I can only see back to 1991 now.

I've used Amayama for Toyota parts - they have good stock, and mostly ok delivery times... I think they are in Dubai, or somewhere Middle East. Which has plenty of Landcruisers!

Amayama

Amayama Japanese, but pulls parts from Japan and Middle East.

Did Toyota change their website for parts? I can only see back to 1991 now.
Yes they did.....and it's a complete dumpster fire!

I've ordered so many parts for pickup at my local dealership that they know me by name now. I was talking to the counter guys last week and they told me of a customer in my area who rebuilds Supra's.....he does over $5K per month in parts and has been totally shut down by the new site.

Hell, they even screwed up wiper blades for the NEW cars! None of the wiper blade part numbers transferred to the new system?!?

The parts guys are beyond pissed, and whoever is running the show at Toyota has given them precisely DICK for timeline on when it will be fixed. SMH......

Yes they did.....and it's a complete dumpster fire!

I've ordered so many parts for pickup at my local dealership that they know me by name now. I was talking to the counter guys last week and they told me of a customer in my area who rebuilds Supra's.....he does over $5K per month in parts and has been totally shut down by the new site.

Hell, they even screwed up wiper blades for the NEW cars! None of the wiper blade part numbers transferred to the new system?!?

The parts guys are beyond pissed, and whoever is running the show at Toyota has given them precisely DICK for timeline on when it will be fixed. SMH......
My parts guy pretty much said the same thing....they're beyond confused with the change and are not happy about it.

I just ordered some parts yesterday using the new site. Not as user friendly as the previous version, but not as bad as it looked at first glance on mobile. I cannot get the thing to work on mobile regardless of browser last time I tried.

The site for my local place doesn't seem to have changed..

I just ordered some parts yesterday using the new site. Not as user friendly as the previous version, but not as bad as it looked at first glance on mobile. I cannot get the thing to work on mobile regardless of browser last time I tried.
Did you already know your part #? I can't select anything prior to 1991 to even look up parts.

There's more than one catalog game in town. It helps to have a parts department background to use this one but it's decent.

McGeorge Toyota in Richmond VA has up to 35% off of MSRP. I guess you have to add it to your cart to see how much discount you actually get.

They sent me a promo email because I have purchased from them.

No promo code necessary. Discount is based on the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). Sale price is reflected on the product page. Savings is automatically calculated and reflected as the price on the cart page. Can be combined with valid promotional codes. Valid exclusively online through toyotaparts.mcgeorgetoyota.com.

McGeorge Toyota Online Parts
9319 West Broad Street

Richmond, VA 23294

McGeorge Toyota in Richmond VA has up to 35% off of MSRP. I guess you have to add it to your cart to see how much discount you actually get.

They sent me a promo email because I have purchased from them.

No promo code necessary. Discount is based on the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). Sale price is reflected on the product page. Savings is automatically calculated and reflected as the price on the cart page. Can be combined with valid promotional codes. Valid exclusively online through toyotaparts.mcgeorgetoyota.com.

McGeorge Toyota Online Parts
9319 West Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23294
I called them too when the parts site went to crap......they apparently can no longer offer free shipping to addresses outside of Virginia. :-(

I've gotten emails about these "sales" too for Toyota, Honda, etc. I haven't noticed a drop in price best I can tell. Has anyone seen an actual drop in price?

I called them too when the parts site went to crap......they apparently can no longer offer free shipping to addresses outside of Virginia. :-(
This sounds like something that can be bypassed with just using their website to order. Or at least worth a shot with the "freeship" coupon.

I always end up finding the best price @ www.oempartsource.com
Doesn't exist anymore.

Today, of Olathe, Colorado Springs, Richmond and TPD, Richmond was well cheaper than them all on two different parts.

I will also add, use TPD carefully. Their RMA department is surly and unresponsive at best--based on my ongoing interaction. 20% restocking fee plus shipping back. Adds up. They don't respond to emails and just don't respond at all until you call and then they reply in "5 minutes". Sure, I made a mistake ordering. But it really feels like they're slow rolling my return. So...I'll be sticking with the others--ones with a better reserve of professionalism for when things go awry.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom