Relik garage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have experience with thir tops, bows? Thanks. Did a search of the forum but didn't find many references to this business.

try a trollhole top @Trollhole more proven and a vendor

I did ... he made a custom grey one to match my build
I also used the Real Steel frame setup ...

1st pic we hadn't installed the connections on the body yet, but we were very impressed with the quality and the fitment, 2nd pic we had

IMG_9472 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

IMG_9571 by Steve Heck, on Flickr

Bumping this thread up. Anyone used these guys to purchase a 1/2 tub?

I have a pair in paint. They are well done. I'll post some pics when the paint shop gets done. I like the fact they use stock door handles.
Swapping from full door to half is easier. The ribbing gives it a stock character compared to other flat doors
PM me. I received my Relik doors today. Have you gotten yours back from paint?

Here are photos of the doors I received today. It will take several posts.

IMG-4634.jpg

IMG-4635.jpg

IMG-4636.jpg

IMG-4637.jpg

IMG-4638.JPG

I am not impressed. 5 on a scale of 1-10. Maybe. After a frustrating lack of communication I determined that these like most of what I have seen out of Miami/South Florida were produced in Columbia. Shipped to freight yard in Miami through a third party shipper, never inspected for quality. Transferred to Fedex and then delivered. Lots of unfinished edges, seams, and visible spot welds. I have test fit one door. It appears to fit. We shall see. I will have the PRO doing my other body work finish these correctly.

IMG-4639.JPG

IMG-4640.jpg

IMG-4641.JPG

IMG-4642.jpg

IMG-4643.jpg

Hello, how was final results of doors after body work/ paint? i am looking at buying a partial 3/4 tub from them. thanks

Hello, how was final results of doors after body work/ paint? i am looking at buying a partial 3/4 tub from them. thanks
I have not done anything with the doors. I intend to have a very skilled welder look at them to see if he can clean them up. I am sure that a body man can make them presentable as they are but I am trying to minimize body filler.

I ordered the bows soft top. ETA is mid to late June. I’ll report when I get the product in.
If will be a few weeks after I receive it before I am able to install because I will have to send the bows to paint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom