Events/Trails Good Even Ranch Wheeling - June 9 - 11 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Guys I am still trying to make it but if not ....
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
Take as many pics as you can and try to remember what trails you took and everything. It would be great to create a Thread just for this new location for us so everyone can see what it is like and what to expect.

From the camping/cabins to the trails and to any great views that might be had...

I know this will slow down the rides with stopping and taking photos but hopefully this will be in the best interests of the Club as a whole for the future in planning upcoming events.

Take some Instagram worthy shots in other words and post them up!!

PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
Take as many pics as you can and try to remember what trails you took and everything. It would be great to create a Thread just for this new location for us so everyone can see what it is like and what to expect.

From the camping/cabins to the trails and to any great views that might be had...

I know this will slow down the rides with stopping and taking photos but hopefully this will be in the best interests of the Club as a whole for the future in planning upcoming events.

But who will feed me if you do not make it? Adventure meals!?

PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE

I always take lots of pictures.

I always take lots of pictures.
When you do think of them as something like advert style pics... showing some dramatic scenes... LC's conquering nature and so forth
Dramatic angles and flexing.... also having other vehicles and or people in the fore of background helps give scale because we know that the photo never does justice to the trails!

FoULlQPYBHKd36xXdFlxboBswqHXvGltQpusekS0Qw0HgOaMf5cT8i9iFxr-4WYQ1-wWqf5ygK497TthZwxXGCsfS2GWGGf3jJJC3yJtM5H3lVxa92hmHTBKTK17m_wG9dtG-ruMs6GncQH2J5_6JZcaleWY6NSvQf2eg6Ji6P7zMrehYtY6IL4CM1RZztZAfjNJI9rAE66s3lQRnUu594-LX0bLmxepHJrua2FXplktbY101vsPaPs76WErCn-H9xPMxf_brSgv46ux2v5X3Ydb_tuf5k6Q1d-RekOQlfdVmDxWz_WxEKwSKPiNEUFurClMkynFRWtKQx7_DpEMviHGX8P_3IZogKBYrSFCUsEiiVPPAZUlAnS920VLaTnQx9gFfm6x3f1IxWhl618C0T5avhCB5XHzsGgDY1xDsgTNSXJfzYRII8ArkkJYxRaHXGpYaFvJYqEWviVFSe2En3pRgYXzLxetd-Jy2Pv080Nv-HfTMV0tH8_pIsl5vB6Uooa2jAEW5sfVvoTHa1dNRkuMs2QqyY8e0HgiVqdXpFIA0RNY4HbMkornfu0N03p_T7uRLTuwYyVnRFsFbYaJRWSi9lmNkzpcJ95Nz1JGq1MS2FXDhsTlfRGtBtlW_fHEtNRsaryyyTXjlofzh5N_yfxxCja3HgQbug78bMCkkUeuYyZ7kBePimOGALZXrEsCIT499F48MagXTyWXeoa24hMQYWecwTMZShhgpQ9CcvWR5SRz4GlHayHA-pnN07Q-TFNwXBEn4E91hfYQrRuB3VydsF5bxEsz7x6M7VjKkm-mcccZkBlBI9qVoMjWxpu4f-tnjOOeyVr_lsfrFeTZRARLU3riUkljK1_PaaaajQxq_9AIDaBQ63ENIItXviWOoZ477bGHa4e_DOGf4UInnESJKsTtxVuB86KGhvTcRXz58g=w2400-h1350-s-no

336451847_1283576039248676_1213994052026536601_n.jpg

When you do think of them as something like advert style pics... showing some dramatic scenes... LC's conquering nature and so forth
Dramatic angles and flexing.... also having other vehicles and or people in the fore of background helps give scale because we know that the photo never does justice to the trails!

FoULlQPYBHKd36xXdFlxboBswqHXvGltQpusekS0Qw0HgOaMf5cT8i9iFxr-4WYQ1-wWqf5ygK497TthZwxXGCsfS2GWGGf3jJJC3yJtM5H3lVxa92hmHTBKTK17m_wG9dtG-ruMs6GncQH2J5_6JZcaleWY6NSvQf2eg6Ji6P7zMrehYtY6IL4CM1RZztZAfjNJI9rAE66s3lQRnUu594-LX0bLmxepHJrua2FXplktbY101vsPaPs76WErCn-H9xPMxf_brSgv46ux2v5X3Ydb_tuf5k6Q1d-RekOQlfdVmDxWz_WxEKwSKPiNEUFurClMkynFRWtKQx7_DpEMviHGX8P_3IZogKBYrSFCUsEiiVPPAZUlAnS920VLaTnQx9gFfm6x3f1IxWhl618C0T5avhCB5XHzsGgDY1xDsgTNSXJfzYRII8ArkkJYxRaHXGpYaFvJYqEWviVFSe2En3pRgYXzLxetd-Jy2Pv080Nv-HfTMV0tH8_pIsl5vB6Uooa2jAEW5sfVvoTHa1dNRkuMs2QqyY8e0HgiVqdXpFIA0RNY4HbMkornfu0N03p_T7uRLTuwYyVnRFsFbYaJRWSi9lmNkzpcJ95Nz1JGq1MS2FXDhsTlfRGtBtlW_fHEtNRsaryyyTXjlofzh5N_yfxxCja3HgQbug78bMCkkUeuYyZ7kBePimOGALZXrEsCIT499F48MagXTyWXeoa24hMQYWecwTMZShhgpQ9CcvWR5SRz4GlHayHA-pnN07Q-TFNwXBEn4E91hfYQrRuB3VydsF5bxEsz7x6M7VjKkm-mcccZkBlBI9qVoMjWxpu4f-tnjOOeyVr_lsfrFeTZRARLU3riUkljK1_PaaaajQxq_9AIDaBQ63ENIItXviWOoZ477bGHa4e_DOGf4UInnESJKsTtxVuB86KGhvTcRXz58g=w2400-h1350-s-no

View attachment 3322624

Forget it it's too much pressure now.

Post up if your interested. I have already spoken with Good Evening Ranch about going out there the weekend of June 9th. My plan is to get there Thursday after work to enjoy wheeling Friday and Saturday on their property. There are more than enough trails to check out and first impressions from the last trip have me wanted to go back out there and check out more.

They have camping as well as cabins if that is something you want to do. The cabins are fully kitted, beds with bedding, kitchen, heat/AC, bathrooms, fridge. Post here if you are in for the trail ride I will keep a roster going here.

Roster:
Me
@landwagon
@Diff Kraken
@ETCruiser
@TRFCSUX
@Tikicruiser
@Von Hayek
@davidp14
@Catskills
@Jakes40
@Crusha
@matzell
Seems like I’ll be lucky number 13 to commit to this wheeling trip! I plan to arrive Thursday evening and tent camp. And I’ll bring some wood as well.

Seems like I’ll be lucky number 13 to commit to this wheeling trip! I plan to arrive Thursday evening and tent camp. And I’ll bring some wood as well.
Well....I need to rescind my commitment...I'm down to a "hopeful" at this time. Work, work, work, work, ..... that said, I did make some of my commitments to work before the date was announced, so I can't be too salty. My wife and I work together, and she offered to help with my load, but hers is heavier than mine, so I need to do the right thing and stay home to take care of my stuff and probably help her too.

I do have Coal Miner on my calendar in July for sure and will turn away work for those dates since I know ahead and didn't have anything on the books yet.

I had hoped to make this and see some old CLCC friends but its the last baseball tournament of the season so will try and catch the next one.

Add me to the list of wish I could but I just can't make it. Very sorry to miss this one but I've got some conflicting commitments. @landwagon I'll be in touch to head out that way again soon.

Thinking of bringing the '74 with a 307 in it. I've only wheeled it one time, yes... just once.

If I bring it, I'm not interested in anything too challenging. ;)

So, my question is... will there be other green trail rigs on this trip?

If not, I'll bring my beat to shizz 80, and have no qualms about body damage!

1685221437736.png

@bkfj40 are you coming to this?

Thinking of bringing the '74 with a 307 in it. I've only wheeled it one time, yes... just once.

View attachment 3333701
I’m thinking about bringing the 40 as well but either way I’ll just be running greens.

View attachment 3333701
I'm running greens Greg. Might even jump in the passenger seat for a morning.

If I can make it I was thinking of bringing mini truck crawler. Anyone running harder stuff? I might possibly bring the cruiser but most likely bring the crawler either way. Ha
There's a few of us looking to run harder stuff, but not hard like what you do with your buggy friends

If I make it I’ll most likely have Declan with me. He loves the blue truck. Ha
I'm still planning on making it via Nashville and Louisville.

Plan is to arrive Fri AM, stick to green trails Fri and Sat. Tent camping.

Look forward to hanging out!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom