For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Just wanted to put this out there, “Berge Auto” in Orem, UT has two 2019 lifted LC’s for sale one for $25,700 the other listed for $38,500…both of these are scam deals, he stole pictures from previous listings that sold, I know this because the one listed for $38,500 belongs to someone who just bought it on eBay(he’s in an another group). I know that most people would figure out it’s a scam but still wanted to put this out there as some people may get excited by finding a good deal and may overlook these simple things and put a deposit on a LC that really isn’t for sale.
They are also listing a couple 80's that seem to good to be true. Wonder how a dealership that has a location can be scamming people and getting away with it?

Yep, it was quite easy for me to know it was a scam because those were previous LC’s I was following before I bought mine so when I saw those exact same pics it was quite obvious, plus the fact that the owner of one of them confirmed that he’s not selling his and that dealer is using pics of trucks for the ad…just wanted to let others know before they give any sort of money to that dealer
Appreciate the heads up. I wasn't in the market for (another) one but at those prices I could've been convinced!

What are your guys thoughts on the 2017 LX570 with 26K miles for $66k? I would say it's in perfect condition.

Last edited:
Reactions: LCT
Not Mine - no affiliation

This 2019 is interesting - electrical issue??? $63k

Not Mine - no affiliation

This 2019 is interesting - electrical issue??? $63k

Yikes electrical scary, wonder if this spent any time in a flood area... Good deal if someone willing to take a risk or has a good cheap indy mechanic to figure this out.

I planned to jump on this before I looked at the service records.

Originally a Florida car that ended up in PA. Seems like high flood risk. Could be a good deal for someone, but buyer beware.

11/22 service notes state:
ELECTRICAL CONCERN ~|~POWER SEATS INOP, R/R WINDOW INOP, PASSENGER SEAT FANWON'T SHUT OFF, TPMS LIGHT ON, D-SIDE SEAT HEATER WONT TURN OFF ~|~HOOKED UPSCAN TOOL AND SCANNED FOR CODES. NO CODES STORED. REMOVED KICK PANELS TOINSPECT WIRING. FOUND SOME CORROSION. CHECKED UNDER SEAT AND FOUNDCORROSION IN WIRING HARNESS THERE ALSO ~|~WOULD WANT TO START WITH REPLACINGWIRING HARNESS​
Indeed, corrosion in the wiring harness is bad news bears... Probably not warranty covered either, since pretty clear this was from external factor.

Indeed, corrosion in the wiring harness is bad news bears... Probably not warranty covered either, since pretty clear this was from external factor.
Yeah, I was tempted to go check it out when the seller indicated he'd take around 60k, but seems the risk of major repairs isn't worth the discount.

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry…

Wow that’s probably the craziest I’ve seen in a long time! Those guys are always asking super high dollar for vehicles but that one takes the cake

Wow that’s probably the craziest I’ve seen in a long time! Those guys are always asking super high dollar for vehicles but that one takes the cake
I don't know...there's a Venezuelan guy in Georgia who was asking over $200K for his. LOL. Not only is this one much cheaper, it's got German Helix audio equipment. Sign me up.

I don't know...there's a Venezuelan guy in Georgia who was asking over $200K for his. LOL. Not only is this one much cheaper, it's got German Helix audio equipment. Sign me up.
Is this Helix stuff “all that”? I’ve never heard of them before. I love a hi fi sound system but $18k worth of audio sounds insane. We are talking car audio here, not home theater.

A blizzard white 2020 HE with 11,000 miles recently sold in Mobile, AL. Asking price was $92,900.Only a $50,000 difference. Or, $32,000 if you give value to the hi-if system.
Did it also sell for $92k? I cannot see anything but a downside to prices in the future.

Did it also sell for $92k? I cannot see anything but a downside to prices in the future.
I am not sure what it sold for. I will say any HE with 11,000 miles for $92,000 is a good price. I have no idea what is going to happen with HE prices in the future. There are quite a few for sale right now. Higher mileage and in the $80,000s. Then prices like $142,000 pop up.

I cannot see anything but a downside to prices in the future.
Part of me can see this line of thinking, mainly just through an age thing. Once the Prado comes to the US, we may see a slight dip in prices.

But it's kind of the same as the housing market. Everyone keeps saying the housing market is going to crash soon, but inflation keeps going up and up, so why would housing prices come down?

Inflation continues to put well equipped, reliable, new cars at 75k+ (have you seen the price of trucks these days!) so I think we'll continue to see high prices for the time being.

Once congress mandates all electric cars I think prices fall off a cliff though. (Maybe I'll just do an electric conversion at that point, someone did this to an 80 I believe).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom