Official LX570s Picture Thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took a selfie with our great grandfather.

20230507_142804.jpg

Last edited:
Did about 40miles of tight technical trails today. Made it up to about 11.5k feet.

I pulled out 1 Tacoma on 33s, 2 Jeep’s and this one worth sharing. I completely understand bashing drifts is 80% driver competency but we thought it was funny. Especially since my brother in So-Cal just bought one and runs a Ford dealership out there.

I was with my other brother and we were sending him videos and photos all day long of this guy.

Lx tugging on a new Bronco raptor…

8378C942-85CD-4336-9F44-46796D105D58.jpeg

Last edited:
^^^^They look sweet, a tad expensive for me though so i went with TKO sliders. How much do those MT sliders weigh each? I know on my 100, it weighed 75lbs per side

^^^^They look sweet, a tad expensive for me though so i went with TKO sliders. How much do those MT sliders weigh each? I know on my 100, it weighed 75lbs per side
Thank you. They are expensive but I got them at 20% off and 150 shipping about $2050 shipped. Yeah they are heavy for sure. Metaltech has them rated at 89lbs a side but you remove 12lbs per side. A gain of 77lbs per side.

I've been using their sliders on all 4 of my previous 100 series, but they used to cost me 6-700 a set when they were on sale, couldn't believe how much they were for the 200.

What does it look like underneath? Does it cover the AHC globes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom