Comfortable suspension choices and what lift do I have? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've seen bad reviews of some springs and was just curious what is considered the ideal ride suspension for low speed on road but mostly low speed trail type, unimproved, pasture riding?

Also this is a picture of my garbage, any guess as to what lift (inches) this might be? These are 33x10.5" swampers. I want to fit it in that garage and hopefully am going to get shorter tires soon.
Toyota.jpg

Based on how your garage door is sitting in the picture, you should be able to adjust how far the opener is pulling the door to gain a few inches. You should be able to get door high enough that the header becomes the height limiting factor.

To your question, I have OME and I'm pretty sure few would consider it a candidate for smoothest ride on anything.

Based on how your garage door is sitting in the picture, you should be able to adjust how far the opener is pulling the door to gain a few inches. You should be able to get door high enough that the header becomes the height limiting factor.

To your question, I have OME and I'm pretty sure few would consider it a candidate for smoothest ride on anything.
I can get the door higher (it was off the opener when I took the picture) but the driveway slants down more than the picture shows and the Toyota doesn't fit. Even those tires have like 5 psi in them.

The opener also hangs down lower than the opening so I'm double hosed.

Really just looking for the most comfortable ride, no need for extra payload capability.

If those are 33, it doesnt look like you have much in springs...2inch maybe.

With 33s and roughly 5inches in suspension and 0.75"s in bodylift...i just eek under an 80inch opening

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom