SOLD PA 4 inch lift setup for FJ40 $295 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just removed these springs and shocks from my brother in law's FJ40. He had his heart set on an OME setup and that's what he now has. So, selling these parts that came with his truck when he bought it as a project. Not sure what brand they are- but with the new OME medium 4" lift the truck is just about the same height. What you're getting is four springs, 4 shocks, and all the bushings and shackles. This is quite the buy I just want the parts out of here. The parts have only about 1000 miles on them, they were greased regularly and the shackle pins came out very easily (thankfully!!!). Located in northeast PA not far from Famous Reading Anthracite, AOAA, and Rausch. Price $295 come get them. Will try to get some pictures today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Just removed these springs and shocks from my brother in law's FJ40. He had his heart set on an OME setup and that's what he now has. So, selling these parts that came with his truck when he bought it as a project. Not sure what brand they are- but with the new OME medium 4" lift the truck is just about the same height. What you're getting is four springs, 4 shocks, and all the bushings and shackles. This is quite the buy I just want the parts out of here. The parts have only about 1000 miles on them, they were greased regularly and the shackle pins came out very easily (thankfully!!!). Located in northeast PA not far from Famous Reading Anthracite, AOAA, and Rausch. Price $325 come get them. Will try to get some pictures today or tomorrow.
Do you have pics?

I've had a few inquiries but don't want to ship. I am lowering the price to $295 it's a great deal. The bushings in the spring eyes are in excellent shape- the shackle and fixed pins came out readily when I disassembled this suspension. The shackles are anti-inversion just like OME (maybe they are OME I don't know). Somebody who can pick these up please appear!!! Also if prepaid I can deliver them to the Coal Mine event here in PA in July.

Gary, if the sale falls through, please let me know and I will come up and get it. The 71 needs a new suspension :)

Sorry JT my friend Jonathan from Maine bought it and our common friend Chip is picking it up after coal mine. Wish I'd have known!!!!!

All good, thanks Gary!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom