Wanted Looking for an early fj40 center arm. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roastchestnuts

TLCA #28675 Salt wagon Fj40
Threads
I am looking for an early fj40 center arm. I am trying to put my 1964 fj40 back to stock manual steering as the power steering conversion was not done well. I recently purchased a center arm after being told it would work on a 1964 however it looks to be the later style center arm. (I dont think it could be modified to work but I could be wrong)

I am looking for an early fj40 center arm. I am trying to put my 1964 fj40 back to stock manual steering as the power steering conversion was not done well. I recently purchased a center arm after being told it would work on a 1964 however it looks to be the later style center arm. (I dont think it could be modified to work but I could be wrong)
I pulled all that off my 45 and still have everything I won't be home til next Monday I can get you pictures then

I pulled all that off my 45 and still have everything I won't be home til next Monday I can get you pictures then
Yes if you still have everything I will probably be interested. I still need to find a drag link. I am hoping to buy the steering box soon as well. Are you moving yours to power steering?

Here’s one, and some drag links.
IMG_8028.jpeg
IMG_8027.jpeg
IMG_8029.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom