Help for 06 Nav Delete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been saving up for this since i got my 06 at the end of 2022. I've placed orders for almost everything that I'll need, but I just received an email directing me back to my IMPEX acct. I'm worried that if I give them my LC info, they'll block my order because it wasn't a non-nav LC...Help/Suggestions?

1684363841357.png

Can you find a listing of a car at auction or something that is the spec you desire?

If not, I'd just say "N/A Spare Part for Project"

They normally just want to reduce the returns they get. It's not their goal to be a gatekeeper - just to avoid angry customers.

Can you find a listing of a car at auction or something that is the spec you desire?

If not, I'd just say "N/A Spare Part for Project"

They normally just want to reduce the returns they get. It's not their goal to be a gatekeeper - just to avoid angry customers.
I'll try that as a final option, I've sent some emails out to some Unicorn Owners'. I'm a bit nerdy about limited parts. I'm a Glock Armorer and there are parts(- connectors, specifically) that I can't order w/o S/N's. I just don't want to destroy my chance at getting the parts needed because I'm not supposed to have them.

I would luv to covnert my 03 100 to manual a/c controls. Can you list more details of your project or a link to where you found the directions?
Thanks so much

I would luv to covnert my 03 100 to manual a/c controls. Can you list more details of your project or a link to where you found the directions?
Thanks so much

There is also a pre 2003 thread. they are in the 100 series FAQ pinned post

There is also a pre 2003 thread. they are in the 100 series FAQ pinned post
Thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom