Events/Trails Keystone Cruisers Club Activities (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@YotaFun would love to go but cant make it tomorrow, have fun!
@FuglyYota let me talk to the boys and figure out who's actually going etc and I'll get back to you on that, sounds like a good idea to grab a site together.
After seeing that sites we’re going, I picked one up across from @Crusha. I’m only bringing myself, so open to sharing.

After seeing that sites we’re going, I picked one up across from @Crusha. I’m only bringing myself, so open to sharing.
@FuglyYota Sorry you cant make Daves place it will be fun. I think our crew is gonna skip coal mine this year after all. Will probably just take it easy this summer and just wrench and chill, Ethan got a new truck which is not really sea worthy yet. Maybe we'll try to do a Rauch/AOAA trip after Ethans new 80 is dialed in but thats probably about it until Daves place again Labor Day weekend.

Next time I'll come out. I haven't been wheelin' in a long time and need to scrap the rust off my skid plates.
El dahls! Last time we wheeled you rolled a giant boulder under the taco and ripped off the skid plate!

@FuglyYota Sorry you cant make Daves place it will be fun. I think our crew is gonna skip coal mine this year after all. Will probably just take it easy this summer and just wrench and chill, Ethan got a new truck which is not really sea worthy yet. Maybe we'll try to do a Rauch/AOAA trip after Ethans new 80 is dialed in but thats probably about it until Daves place again Labor Day weekend.
Boooo. But I hear ya. Let me know if you do a day trip before then.

So to all who are going, I’m willing to share the site, it’s just me for now with one tent and the rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom