The Daily Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SW NH People!
Anyone game for some class 6 trail scouting and sweeping tomorrow (Sunday 16Apr)? Would like to get out there before the rains start to soak everything in th next few weeks.

Would be great to have a couple trucks to join in and take a first of the season run through some of the class 6 roads in the Mt Monadnock area. These class 6 roads are between New Ipswich and Harrisville and many are used for Fall Gathering runs. The are generally green with some blue sections.
I
'm thinking 12:30 meet up in Jaffrey and see how far we can get by 5:00. With the storm last month there will be a lot of small <8" blow-overs to clear so please bring gloves and chainsaw if you have one.

Feel free to PM me and or text me for more details. 508-509-7565

I had one of these from way back but lost it a long time ago. I always thought superwinch mad them, but its a different company.

fb_img_1677713972586-jpg.655018

Anyway, ordered two now that I know where they come from. Got one to frame and one to put in the truck.

Heres the link if anyones interested.

Last edited:
SW NH People!
Anyone game for some class 6 trail scouting and sweeping tomorrow (Sunday 16Apr)? Would like to get out there before the rains start to soak everything in th next few weeks.

Would be great to have a couple trucks to join in and take a first of the season run through some of the class 6 roads in the Mt Monadnock area. These class 6 roads are between New Ipswich and Harrisville and many are used for Fall Gathering runs. The are generally green with some blue sections.
I
'm thinking 12:30 meet up in Jaffrey and see how far we can get by 5:00. With the storm last month there will be a lot of small <8" blow-overs to clear so please bring gloves and chainsaw if you have one.

Feel free to PM me and or text me for more details. 508-509-7565

I'm a ways north of you but once I get bugs worked out of the 77 I'd be game for a future effort

Pretty much just waiting to get on the arc at this point. Anyone else having flood fun?

This is the brook behind my house. Usually the water is 3 feet under that bridge (bridges handrail circled in blue) , and feeds into a about 10 foot wide brook. The whole thing was 55 feet wide monday.

House and rest of property are fine, but may others arnt so lucky.

1689190577387.png

The v8 turbo buggy jeep is in my local Offroad club.
@Mike Onesty , v8 swap done?

Swap is done! The buggy is in the first video trying to get up the hill pulling the broken rig. Traction was no where to be found. The sticky mickeys don't like the mud!!

The v8 turbo buggy jeep is in my local Offroad club.
@Mike Onesty , v8 swap done?

Jims a good guy! He help me a few time when we propaned the 22re in the danger runner.

Thats the beauty too of wheeling at the NEA meetings is its folks from all the different clubs wheeling together.

New trail cut at bobbyland in Northfield VT this weekend. I think well be doing the Hallowheelin run again at the end of October if anyone wants to come wheel!

1693224547551.png

1693224588488.png

1693225422276.png

1693225461492.png

1693225815341.png

Not sure if the owner is on here on not. Spotted this a couple months ago in the White Mountains. Turned my truck around, took a photo like a creep (at least I was in a land cruiser) and left. Finally getting around to going through the photos from that trip.
untitled-2486.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom