Tiki bar party at Jeff’s Saturday May 20th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m throwing an indoor/outdoor bash at the house that night for Mark Cavich’s 50th birthday and the club is invited for anyone who would like to come. Most of you guys know Mark who always comes with me as wingman for wheeling events. He has also been a club member off and on over the years depending on how well he has gotten shaken down for dues. He also bought Tim Minner’s/Tim Bleu’s rockin‘ Taco at Fall crawl last year. Just a good old fashioned bash thrown by his wife and the more the merrier, with lots of friends from different social circles. If you plan to come, please post a reply so I can give his wife an idea of turnout from the club for planning purposes. You guys have only seen the tip of the iceberg at club parties. My open bashes can be legendary and you might feel like you are back in college for a night.

The wife and I are camping that weekend. Sounds like a great time.

Party is getting close this Saturday night. This will be a fun time with lots of great people with food and beverages of all kinds. If you don’t have plans you should come and you won’t be disappointed. If you do have plans, you might want to change them and evaluate what your best entertainment options are. This will be a good party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom