Oregon random parts to many to list 93- 97 multiple trucks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Know this is a long shot but any salvageable mufflers and tailpipes for a 97?

Which side mirror and what part of the mirror or entire assembly?
I need the drivers side door mirror, the whole assembly would be good, even better if in light gray color. Over here struggling w my phone, not sure if my previous reply to your question posted or not

I need the drivers side door mirror, the whole assembly would be good, even better if in light gray color. Over here struggling w my phone, not sure if my previous reply to your question posted or not
I'm working on trying to get one together for You but I'm still looking for the parts I need to do so

Know this is a long shot but any salvageable mufflers and tailpipes for a 97?
Check back in a month but right now negative. Something pops up before I will reach out and let you l You know

Sorry if you had previously posted on this but I didn't want to read through 11 pages (i know lazy :cool: ). Do you have an working electric antenna that will fit a '97 - ideally one from a '97. I can deal with a broken antenna mast if the motor actually works. Thanks!
Have the antenna assembly just no mast.

Looking for passenger side headlight for '97 LX450.

If you don't have the LX450 headlight, I could also swap over to the '97 Land Cruiser headlights - but I'd need both drivers side and passenger side. (I've got a '97 LC grille, lower valance, etc., so I just need the LC headlights)

Looking for passenger side headlight for '97 LX450.

If you don't have the LX450 headlight, I could also swap over to the '97 Land Cruiser headlights - but I'd need both drivers side and passenger side. (I've got a '97 LC grille, lower valance, etc., so I just need the LC headlights)
I have some aftermarket headlights
IMG_20220906_202652510.jpg
IMG_20220906_202645027.jpg

Are those specifically for the LX450? The inner edge of an LX 450 light is slanted to fit the somewhat "V" shaped grille of the LX. LC lights are shaped a little differently.

Are those specifically for the LX450? The inner edge of an LX 450 light is slanted to fit the somewhat "V" shaped grille of the LX. LC lights are shaped a little differently.

Just need a different grille. I run them with the sombrero and Toyota grilles. Sombrero grill is a lil big without a slight modification if You have fitment issues otherwise can't see it from behind a bullbar or not

Hi, do you have this right corner light assembly and the connector ( i have put arrows against the parts ). Here is the reference picture of whats missing from my truck

Screenshot 2023-04-17 at 10.36.27 PM.png

IMG_6625.jpg

Hello, do you have a front passenger side fender available? Also looking for the long piece that goes right under the front grill and the Passenger side running board.. I’ve got other smaller needs but I’ll start with those. This is for a 96 FJ80. Thank you!

Hello, do you have a front passenger side fender available? Also looking for the long piece that goes right under the front grill and the Passenger side running board.. I’ve got other smaller needs but I’ll start with those. This is for a 96 FJ80. Thank you!
I have passenger running boards in excellent condition and front valance in good condition. Shipping right be cheap on these items. FYI. NO passenger fender at this time. Any other parts let me know?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom