200 series picture thread (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Congrats. Looks like a nice roomy garage for the LX to relax (mine barely fits). Nice stablemate too! I used to have a '12 Volt, same color too. Great little commuter.
Great commuter for sure but I'm looking to sell now. We have 4 cars and it's just too much; the Tahoe and Volt have to go. Almost 400k miles total between the two lol

Not the only issue, the garage floor is freaking out my OCD. 😂 Congrats on the new ride.
Thanks. No kidding about the garage though. We've been focused on updating the interior of our home and I just haven't had the time to clean it out, but it's on the list haha.

Thanks. No kidding about the garage though. We've been focused on updating the interior of our home and I just haven't had the time to clean it out, but it's on the list haha.
Right there with you. We are getting our garage floors coated and cabinets put in. It just never ends. o_O

A contest on who has the dirtiest/messiest garage? Scary!
So long as no one moves anything or cleans anything up I know right where I put all my 10mm sockets!

So long as no one moves anything or cleans anything up I know right where I put all my 10mm sockets!
That's the trouble. With a 17 Y/O son who is absolutely incapable of putting things back where he got them from and a wife that seems to think that any and everywhere I put something is wrong....:frown:

That's the trouble. With a 17 Y/O son who is absolutely incapable of putting things back where he got them from and a wife that seems to think that any and everywhere I put something is wrong....:frown:
We’re here for you. You’re not alone. My workbench top seems to be the temporary holding area for anything random that doesn’t otherwise find its proper home within the first 20 seconds of looking.

We’re here for you. You’re not alone. My workbench top seems to be the temporary holding area for anything random that doesn’t otherwise find its proper home within the first 20 seconds of looking.
I'm there too. The wife's car parks next to my work bench in the garage so when the kids get out of the car the workbench is the collection point for their junk. I feel like this could spawn a whole other support group forum...

WTF???

Got in the 200 today to run into town and I have a crack spreading across the windshield. No apparent sign of a rock chip or anything hitting it.

Is Toyota OEM replacement glass available? I don't want "Made in China" crap glass.

KIMG0204.JPG

IMG_1815.jpeg

Got my window smashed by a not very nice homeless individual. What can you do, it’s an epidemic. Stole my house keys and sunglasses. Caught him in the act too.

Window is impossible to find in Canada. Would really prefer not to get an aftermarket one but OEM is about 3 weeks out … shipped from California.

View attachment 3323301

Got my window smashed by a not very nice homeless individual. What can you do, it’s an epidemic. Stole my house keys and sunglasses. Caught him in the act too.

Window is impossible to find in Canada. Would really prefer not to get an aftermarket one but OEM is about 3 weeks out … shipped from California.

Hopefully the Police arrested him, and your justice system will take care of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom