Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wanted: Looking for weights/exercise equipment.

Dumbbells, bars, elliptical machine, rowing machine, treadmill, etc.

Gym in Patagonia is closing soon and I need to build my own gym at house.

Let me know what you have!

Thanks.
-onur
Onur, You've got everything you need there at the shop. The 4 speed makes a good two arm curling weight to start. Add the t-case as your limit increases. An empty
rear axle housing for the bench press. Just add the brakes then third member as you progress. For single arm curls, a 40 series t-case. Same for the pecs and tricep workouts
Lifting Landcruiser parts for enough years is sure to keep you in shape.....at least til it cripples you :)

Kinda sucks that most of the alerts I get about new classified ads being posted lately are actually just chat...

Onur, You've got everything you need there at the shop. The 4 speed makes a good two arm curling weight to start. Add the t-case as your limit increases. An empty
rear axle housing for the bench press. Just add the brakes then third member as you progress. For single arm curls, a 40 series t-case. Same for the pecs and tricep workouts
Lifting Landcruiser parts for enough years is sure to keep you in shape.....at least til it cripples you :)
Thank you for snort coffee reaction this morning. Very good. Alas, lifting cruiser parts is pretty much at cost parity to buying (and lifting) actual weights...at least new ones.

Yes I am!!!

Free for pickup… 1973 front drum brakes parts and knuckles/arms.

IMG_1551.jpeg

My 68 is far from original but other than the H42 the rest of the drivetrain is original. Replace my original alternator with one from Checker Auto (that long ago) and had to change to pulley work with the stock voltage regulator. What do you want for the alternator?

On an unrelated subject does anyone know if O'Reilly's honors old Checker warranties? Cleaning out old papers I came across a checker paper receipt for a fuel pump for my 79 FJ40. Unlike receipts today this one is a clear as the day I got it. Date is 10/2/97. I also happen to know where the bad pump is at the same as know where the receipt is. That doesn't happen very often in my world of confusion.
Several years ago I took a Checker receipt in for a battery and O’Reillys honored it.

View attachment 3300428

I lost a trim ring in Death Valley - if anyone has one or knows where to get one - please let me know. These were originally on a minitruck, I believe they were factory. 15”. Thanks!

1684681753212.jpeg

Not me, but might be what you are looking for.

Anyone have a FJ40 gas tank ('73-'79) that is viable and in decent condition? Thought I'd check locally before ordering one.

Thanks,
Norm

Have you checked Tim Hill?

FYI 79 is a completely different tank. It mounted underneath the tub and is six gallons bigger.

Have you checked Tim Hill?

FYI 79 is a completely different tank. It mounted underneath the tub and is six gallons bigger.
Last time I was over there his supply was pretty slim pickens and he was trying to get out of the game due to his declining health.

Last time I was over there his supply was pretty slim pickens and he was trying to get out of the game due to his declining health.

I remember when Greg Miller bought Proffitts in Colorado and moved the shop to Utah. Tim sold three semi trailers of parts that went to Utah. He was trying to get down size then. Believe it was summer 2020 I was there picking up some 60 series driveshafts. I was surprised how much he still had. Figure would be worth a call.

I have one spare tank in that range but is has two coins soldered on the top. It was in a 61 FJ40 and all the ports but one were soldered shut. Keeping as spare for my 73 and 76. Figure worth a try for me clear the ports and silver solder the spot where coins are. I really have nothing to lose. If I didn't have this one and needed one would just go new. For the crazy prices I see used parts selling for a new tank is actually very reasonable. Even considered buying one just to have.

Ironically I have two perfectly good early model gas tanks. When I looked up compatibility it showed up to 12/79 so maybe that was a typo.

Rebuilt 80 series steering box with 105 Sector shaft.
Box has about 5,000 miles on it since it was rebuilt. $1,250. Located in Goodyear

A747D722-67AC-47B8-BFFB-4817DCD0AF75.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom